Cooking

Gemmill

Couldn't find Basil, used Cabbage

No Pine Nuts, used dry roasted.

Didn't have olive oil, used butter.

Used garlic granules as they're so convenient.

Mix it all up then microwave for half an hour.

Too die for

:CT:

These fuckers here in the States are boiling my piss. The FDA has issued an executive decree banning wooden boards being used to age cheese. This is a huge blow to many of the artisans here in town.

Hmm... upgraded camera?

And yeah thanks, what I thought Ant.

Thoughts, Gloom?

I would go low carb rather than no carbs if you want to lose fat. Cutting carbs completely will drive you crazy and it isn't healthy. I would never cut vegetables from my diet - best source of carbs out there and provide essential nutrients.

I eat shit loads of carbs after training. Best time for meeting your bread/rice/pasta cravings.

But yeah, if you're not training and you still want to lose the love handles the cutting starch is a good place to start. Keep the pasta/pizza etc to one night a week and you'll soon notice a difference.m

Piri Piri chicken with a lush salad.epuju4a3.jpg

Highly recommend the nandos Piri Piri rub from Asda.

Nice looking salad. I love beets in my salad. Just got into White and yellow beets on a recent trip to California. They love them out there, shame we don't get them much here.

:D

I know some people swear by roasting it whole and skin-on, which: fine, but a roasting tray of cubed beetroot and butternut squash with black pepper and thyme = sweet, sweet side-dish goodness

I haven't fist but as I love roast veggies and beetroot, why not.

What's the best way to do it?

Hoy it in the microwave along with the egg and shrooms