Anyway, I've bought:

572540m.jpg

£3.99

5307537m.jpg

£2.99

3384868m.jpg

£3.99 for both together!

LegoBatman.jpg

I bought the Lego Indiana Jones game for the 360 a little wile ago - same kind of stuff.

Not bad if you want to pick up and play something non-taxing for a while. Mrs Paws quite likes it too and we play co-op on it :D

I'm ashamed to admit I own all 3 for the Wii...

It may be different for you Jimbo but the Batman variant is the least addictive for me. Indiana Jones has been absolutely hammered though :D

Can't wait for Ghostbusters to come out tbh :D

LegoBatman.jpg

I bought the Lego Indiana Jones game for the 360 a little wile ago - same kind of stuff.

Not bad if you want to pick up and play something non-taxing for a while. Mrs Paws quite likes it too and we play co-op on it :D

Played one played them all really, my boys love this one though for some reason, they've played the demo to death, only £15 from ASDA online so it was worth a punt.

What? does one of you play the till operator and the other the not interested assistant who has to go get prices of things?

What? does one of you play the till operator and the other the not interested assistant who has to go get prices of things?

And you have to wait for ages for it to load as you wait for twenty fucking students to pay for a fucking pack of crisps with a fucking cheque.