Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

The away one is nice.

If you do any Sports at all you will probably find something you need.

However ALL of their boxing stuff is shite so if that's your thing go somewhere else.

a ticket to the Black Keys.

Enjoy, we're off to see BRMC, Midlake and Broken Social Scene over the next two weeks.

Never heard of Midlake, I adore the other 2 though.

Off to Cut Copy tonight. :lol:

samsung ht-c5200 Blu Ray / Home cinema.

Every now and again you buy a new gadget that really delivers in spades.

Just needs three speakers so no wires under the carpet. Sound is phenominal.

Also has the following features.

Wirelessly connects to the internt and other computers around the house

Acces facebook, youtube etc with the remote

Watch films from Love film

Plays radio stations

Has an ipod / iphone charger

Plays all iphone songs / pictures / videos

Sitting here listening to Whitney and she sounds as though she's sitting next to me.

I love this product :icon_lol:

Joanna Newsom tickets.

Playing The Sage in September.

:D

You Tubed her to see whats shes like cause I aint been there yet......

First view was this Jools Holland Performance

Canny harp fiddler but that voice :icon_lol::icon_lol:;) Fucking hell man you ear drums will be beeding when you come out.

Just watched another one and it gets no better. Reminds me of that bird in singing in the rain

Edited by Christmas Tree

A bottle of 17 y.o. Bladnoch Sherry matured and a Bladnoch bottling of a 25 y.o. Caol Ila whisky. Nee one tell wor lass.

A bottle of 17 y.o. Bladnoch Sherry matured and a Bladnoch bottling of a 25 y.o. Caol Ila whisky. Nee one tell wor lass.

That's this months mortgage payment gone isn't it :icon_lol:

Not quite although it's more the fact she already thinks I'm a plonky :icon_lol:

Not quite although it's more the fact she already thinks I'm a plonky :icon_lol:

Can I be rude and ask how much? I recently got a bottle from the year I was born (81) at a distillery in scotland. Was toying with the idea of hoying it on ebay..

Joanna Newsom tickets.

Playing The Sage in September.

I'll be there too. Should be quality

Cracking. I'll take a pint off the both of you, please.

On a school night? :icon_lol::icon_lol:

4 Elbow albums

Broken Bells album

Piece of Kanye West's shit.

Can I be rude and ask how much? I recently got a bottle from the year I was born (81) at a distillery in scotland. Was toying with the idea of hoying it on ebay..

£45 for the Caol Ila and £37.80 for the Bladnoch plus £10 postage. That's with a discount for forum members (discount varies but I got £20 off the Caol Ila one). That sounds like a lot of money perhaps but it's actually 'cheap' because it's an independent bottling, i.e. Bladnoch bought the Caol Ila cask then bottled it themselves. If you bought something like a 25 y.o. Caol Ila from the distillery itself it would over £100. Definitely. Btw, what are you looking to sell? I might be interested.

£45 for the Caol Ila and £37.80 for the Bladnoch plus £10 postage. That's with a discount for forum members (discount varies but I got £20 off the Caol Ila one). That sounds like a lot of money perhaps but it's actually 'cheap' because it's an independent bottling, i.e. Bladnoch bought the Caol Ila cask then bottled it themselves. If you bought something like a 25 y.o. Caol Ila from the distillery itself it would over £100. Definitely. Btw, what are you looking to sell? I might be interested.

I honestly can't remember the name as I'm not massively into Whiskey, just saw it was from 81 and made an impule purchase. I'll have a look when I get in and let you know

I honestly can't remember the name as I'm not massively into Whiskey, just saw it was from 81 and made an impule purchase. I'll have a look when I get in and let you know

Nice one, ta.