Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

We picked on our third thank god.

Turns out a mutual friend got married there in the summer so had some facebook photo's to look at.

What numbers you look at?

I hate most people that I know, so I'm looking at around 90ish. No cousins and very few aunties uncles will be invited. Might invite the lads off my football teams to the afters.

Edited by Barney

51XV6jdFAVL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU02_.jpg

I borrowed my copy out to my best mate who seems to have a few of my books but he's not back home regularly so I've just started buying them again and he can bloody keep them. (As I wont be able to get them back for a long time!)

51XV6jdFAVL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU02_.jpg

I loaned my copy out to my best mate who seems to have a few of my books but he's not back home regularly so I've just started buying them again and he can bloody keep them. (As I wont be able to get them back for a long time!)

Sorry, it's a bugbear of mine.

I loaned my copy out to my best mate who seems to have a few of my books but he's not back home regularly so I've just started buying them again and he can bloody keep them. (As I wont be able to get them back for a long time!)

I purposely use 'borrow' and 'lend' the wrong way round.

It's what all the kids do to wind up the squares.

Like when something's good it's 'bad'.

Get with the times grandad.

I purposely use 'borrow' and 'lend' the wrong way round.

It's what all the kids do to wind up the squares.

Like when something's good it's 'bad'.

Get with the times grandad.

:lol:

I borrowed my copy out to my best mate who seems to have a few of my books but he's not back home regularly so I've just started buying them again and he can bloody keep them. (As I wont be able to get them back for a long time!)

Classic that like, Thomas.

I couldn't be happier with it. I bought the tripod and head for £151.95 (inc delivery) from cliftoncameras.co.uk - cheapest on tinternet for these models (apart from fotosense, but I wouldn't trust them at all) - Jessops do the two for around £180 if you want a well known shop, but clifton had the thing at my door within 2 days of ordering...champion!

The tripod is the 190XPROB and the head is the 804RC2. Legs are dead sturdy, quick to set up, got a couple of foam pads on 2 legs so winter carrying is comfy, the center column slides up then you can put it at a right angle, the legs have 3 choices for how far apart the go so you can give it a good, wide stance if you are worried about it falling over. Good secure quick release plate and a couple of spirit levels - what more could you ask??? Pretty light and compact when folded down and it stands about 6.5 feet tall full extended.

Compared to my previous rickety piece of crap, this is the dogs!

Edited by Ruler of Planet Houston

26309640_l.jpg

needed some new boots as my last ones had started morphing into a really odd shape so I decided to move away from nike for the first time in about 7 years

really liking these so far, comfiest ive had in a while