Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

I want those headphones too, although my Sennheiser earphones are just about dead already, those ones don't look like they'd break so easily. :unsure:

14229916x.jpg14229916b.jpg

£20. :lol:

Combat tracksuit bottoms, with jean back pockets. Well at least you've covered all the bases!

Sorry I miss read thought you said you had not bought 2 yet but would be picking up star craft later.

Did you play much of the first Star Craft?

oh aye used to play it a load with friends back when we were in tech it and broodwars were great.

Friend was ridiculously good at it though we were basically fodder for him practicing for one of those online leagues, he could wipe out 3 of us vs him most of the time.

Was good craic though, the odd time we'd have our "30min no attacking" rule, so everyone had some sort of massive base/setup for a war lol

Might pick it up tonight.

Might sell Red dead to fund this. :D

Fancy a game if my PC can handle it. . .

Sorry I miss read thought you said you had not bought 2 yet but would be picking up star craft later.

Did you play much of the first Star Craft?

oh aye used to play it a load with friends back when we were in tech it and broodwars were great.

Friend was ridiculously good at it though we were basically fodder for him practicing for one of those online leagues, he could wipe out 3 of us vs him most of the time.

Was good craic though, the odd time we'd have our "30min no attacking" rule, so everyone had some sort of massive base/setup for a war lol

Bought. I'll pm you my battle net later. I'll refuse to play you any time soon though. :D

Those trackie bottoms are an abomination btw. :D

They're not that nice

:suicide:

They're brilliant lads, admit it.

Money could have been better spent on a season ticket. :icon_lol:

Those trackie bottoms are an abomination btw. :D

They're not that nice

:icon_lol:

They're brilliant lads, admit it.

Money could have been better spent on a season ticket. ;)

Bill Drummond made better use of cash in a Jura boat house :suicide:

monkeyshouldersmall7sr.jpg

Couldn't resist. :D

It's a posh blend- Balvennie, Glenfiddich & Kininvie.

Sold as a "Triple Malt".Lovely, smooth honey.

mmm and to think Bells is 70% Blair Athol (which is brilliant) blended with a couple of other whiskeys, does that make it a quattro malt?

It's a blend lad, a blend!

Tis indeed a blend, but don't knock it til you've tried it.

And that's from a self confessed Malt Nazi.

What do you call a Chinese woman with a Kenwood Chef on her head?

Blenda!!!

monkeyshouldersmall7sr.jpg

Couldn't resist. :suicide:

It's a posh blend- Balvennie, Glenfiddich & Kininvie.

Sold as a "Triple Malt".Lovely, smooth honey.

mmm and to think Bells is 70% Blair Athol (which is brilliant) blended with a couple of other whiskeys, does that make it a quattro malt?

It's a blend lad, a blend!

No, because unlike the one MF is on about, Bell's isn't 100% malt whisky, i.e. it'll include other grain spirit. Therein lies the difference :D

Btw, Bell's won't even be 50% malt let alone 70% Blair Athol Sammy. I think someone's fed you a porkie there. I think stuff like Johnny Walker Black Label isn't even 70% malt and that's a canny bit better quality than Bell's.

Btw, Bell's won't even be 50% malt let alone 70% Blair Athol Sammy. I think someone's fed you a porkie there. I think stuff like Johnny Walker Black Label isn't even 70% malt and that's a canny bit better quality than Bell's.

Yeah fair call Alex. When we did the Blair Athol distillery tour the guide told us that Blair is the main single malt used in Bells.

He also took us to the cellar which had 30 year barrels and claimed that they were bought by Johnny Walker for their black, blue and other exclusive blends.

What's in Bell's - allegedly.

Yeah fair call Alex. When we did the Blair Athol distillery tour the guide told us that Blair is the main single malt used in Bells.

He also took us to the cellar which had 30 year barrels and claimed that they were bought by Johnny Walker for their black, blue and other exclusive blends.

Well a litre of Bell's would have to contain a bottle of Blair Athol if it was 70% of the latter. The former is cheaper than a bottle of Blair Athol so it seems unlikely :D

Well a litre of Bell's would have to contain a bottle of Blair Athol if it was 70% of the latter. The former is cheaper than a bottle of Blair Athol so it seems unlikely :D

Agree, I was being a KD about the fist's triple malt :suicide:

Agree, I was being a KD about the fist's triple malt :suicide:

It's meant to be nice actually. Even a snob like me is tempted to give it a go.