Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

I was looking at them to replace my Nexus 9 but decided they were a tad pricey - I've signed up so will steam in if they don't run out.

Cheers.

Did you get your code? I only ordered mine yesterday, and it's out for delivery today, so you should get it pretty sharpish if you go ahead.

• 2 weeks later...

Lush Triumphs there mate, the Speed Triple in particular is a belter. One day I hope to get myself an original TR6 Trophy, proper Steve McQueen job. The way things are going finances wise though I can't see it happening any time in the near future. Maybe a retirement present to myself in 30-odd years time is my best bet :lol:

Cheers mate, speed triple is mine. Got a bairn here in 6 weeks and I know if it ever gets sold the money will be absorbed somewhere else so it's probably my last bike for a while

04A22F5B-6F58-463B-8760-835287C28D91_zps

The bonneville is my dads. It's got open exhausts on and rattles the street when it pulls off

E1979F6A-D8F5-430F-9716-D6F4E7C88922.png

Aaah :lol:

Sorry, bugbear of mine to see shadows of photographers in photos. Second only to videos taken in portrait. Why would anyone not take the microsecond it needs to avoid such things?

Kubrick put the helicopter shadow in the start of The Shining mind. So he's got your back.