Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"5 Miles on an Electric Scooter" sounds like a twee novel about fuck all that The Guardian would give 5 stars

Wow, who knew learning a musical instrument required discipline, patience and an actual attention span?

Fucking hell, it must be good if you’ve cracked a smile

Posted Images

they are really no more dangerous than push bikes, so i don't see why that should be the case. there has been one escooter death in the UK to date, i think.

their speed is limited to about 15mph. i have had a go on one and the thing i noticed was how much faster the racer bikes are - the lycra twats fly past you. 

Edited by Dr Gloom
52 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Someone riding through traffic in a full suit is like something you’d see on a Japanese hidden camera show.

Sayonara, bitches :lol:

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

there has been one escooter death in the UK to date, i think.

Imagine being that guy :lol: 

“he died in an escooter crash”

”officer...what the fuck is an escooter!?”

• Haha 1
  • 4 weeks later...

To ride....just round town etc...needs a very good clean & service and new tyres/tubes....it has been suggested that I could put a slightly meatier tyre on it...

I had a BSA Javelin as a teenager, really loved it. Think this may be the next model up but can’t really find any info, his is a Tour de France ...

Edited by PaddockLad
10 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

To ride....just round town etc...needs a very good clean & service and new tyres/tubes....it has been suggested that I could put a slightly meatier tyre on it...

I had a BSA Javelin as a teenager, really loved it. Think this may be the next model up but can’t really find any info, his is a Tour de France ...

Free £50 off the tax payer for you to get it fixed starts today.

Just been to IKEA. Drove round the car park, left, and paid £50* to have the thing delivered. Fuck that place. Car park is full, the queue is massive, and some daft cunt had forgotten to put the handbrake on their massive urban assault vehicle which had rolled into the middle of the road in the car park. 

*that's right, I'm a baller. 

41 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Just been to IKEA. Drove round the car park, left, and paid £50* to have the thing delivered. Fuck that place. Car park is full, the queue is massive, and some daft cunt had forgotten to put the handbrake on their massive urban assault vehicle which had rolled into the middle of the road in the car park. 

*that's right, I'm a mug

fyp :cuppa:

38 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Bit hard to fit a flat pack wardrobe into the back of your Nissan Micra, you fucking cuck.

'Oh but it does 60 MPG!'

Ford Focus bitch. Vignale. *

*that's right, I'm a baller. P.S. I couldn't give a shit about cars which is why I drive a focus. I bet you've got a BMW. The bookies wouldn't offer me a price on you having a BMW. :lol: