What are you reading?

khay

Yeh it's a great book.

It's basically the best bits of Dutch football, club & international. Starting with the origins of the professional game in Holland & total football & how the same theories overlap into different aspects of dutch life such as arcitecture & art etc etc. It gives a great insight into the theory behind their football, including 70's Ajax, Mid 90's Ajax & most of the history of the Dutch national team.

There's a few good interviews in there & i'd say it's definitely worth picking up!

71FKVKJ6ENL._AA160_.gif

what is this like ?

It's really good. It's like being in the mind of Johan Cruyff. Tells it like it is and also a great insight into his relationships with clubs and players as manager and some nice insights into the national side. Solid football book. Pards should read it.

71FKVKJ6ENL._AA160_.gif

what is this like ?

It's really good. It's like being in the mind of Johan Cruyff. Tells it like it is and also a great insight into his relationships with clubs and players as manager and some nice insights into the national side. Solid football book. Pards should read it.

just got it on ebay. I now have 20,001 books to read in my "to-read" pile.

I quite enjoyed Slaughterhouse 5, badly written in parts but it was well worth the read.

I've also read Bukowski's 'Ham On rye' which was total class, it was one of those books that practically reads itself, would have read it in one sitting had it not been for 7 a side but for once I scored a decent goal so I'll make the trade.

George's Marvellous Medecine

Bit of an abrupt end, but can funny the way Mrs Kranky gets over her mothers disappearance so easily.

The BFG

Just started, but quite scary for a few chapters before he tells Sophie he is friendly.

Bit of an abrupt end, but can funny the way Mrs Kranky gets over her mothers disappearance so easily.

The BFG

Just started, but quite scary for a few chapters before he tells Sophie he is friendly.

some heavyweight shit there Happy ;)

The BFG

Might take it up a notch to the magic faraway tree next.

The BFG

Might take it up a notch to the magic faraway tree next.

:lol: