Cruise being talked up as unrecognised 'Messiah'!

Park Life

http://www.sfgate.com/columnists/morford/

"What if the astonishing proclamation made by top gooberhead Scientologist (and official Friend of Tom) David Miscavige is urgent and accurate and Tom Cruise really is that happy cult's personal Jesus, a true deity who may not be recognized in this lifetime for his divine contributions but who, in the future, will be "worshipped like Jesus" for what he has done for humankind and therefore we have all been looking at "Jerry McGuire" and "Days of Thunder" and "MI:III" exactly wrong?

Can you imagine? No? Me neither. Here, try this bottle of Ambien and this forced ingestion of 3,000 powdered copies of Us Weekly and this enthusiastic partial lobotomy. There. Can you imagine now? Excellent."

How much has this cost him? :lol:

Edited by Parky

Tom Cruise is a nutter, not a messiah. At least Jesus turned water into wine and walked on water and did magic tricks. What the fuck has Tom Cruise done apart from be an annoying little short arse whose made crap films and an idiot of himself on American TV?

I think CaliMag over on N-O was right when he said that Cruise is gay and joined the Scientologists as a means to reprogramme himself as I think that particular lunatic cult claims to be able to do that. I'd put John Travolta in the same bracket tbh. That last sentence is not a metaphor rather than euphemism btw.

I think CaliMag over on N-O was right when he said that Cruise is gay and joined the Scientologists as a means to reprogramme himself as I think that particular lunatic cult claims to be able to do that. I'd put John Travolta in the same bracket tbh. That last sentence is not a metaphor rather than euphemism btw.

Well its no secret that Cruise loves the cock and from the picture below it appears that Travolta isn't afraid of a bit of man love either so Calimag could be on to something there.

travolta_gay_kiss.jpg

• 11 months later...
He's a fucking tosser.

You know him personally then?

Aye, lived next door to him for years.

Of course not, but I've never watched or heard an interview or programme where he hasn't come accross as one, IMO. I also have a real problem with Scientology, so I wouldn't say that's a great start.

Any bloke that wont let his lass wear heels in case shes taller then him needs to get a life and grow some balls tbh

Or some longer legs.

I like cruise as an actor and his films are usually decent but what the fuck is he babbling on about here.

Video they pulled from youtube:

http://defamer.com/344987/the-tom-cruise-i...want-you-to-see

BY LITTLE MINTZ SUNSHINE AT 01/15/08 09:10 AM Wow. I feel exactly the same way about pizza.

:lol:

From the comments:

When I was seriously injured in a car accident last year, a group of struggling actors peeled up in a mysterious black van, taped a copy of Dianetics to my forehead and set a portable DVD player to loop DHARMA AND GREG reruns. Thanks to the quick intervention of Scientology, I can walk again!!

:lol: