• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

T in the Park 2011 - Line Up

Coldplay, Foo Fighters, Arctic Monkeys, Blink 182, Pulp, Beady Eye, My Chemical Romance, All Time Low, Plan B, Tinie Tempah, Jessie J, Deadmau 5, Pendulum, Bloody Beetroots, Friendly Fires, Bright Eyes, The Vaccines, The View, KT Tunstall, Kei$ha, Manic Street Preachers, Tom Jones, Brandon Flowers, Weezer, Chase and Status, White Lies, Blondie, Cast, You Me at Six, Crystal Castles, Ocean Colour Scene, The Saturdays, Eels, Hurts, The Streets, Noah and the Whale, House of Pain, Slam, Josh Wink, Imelda May, Miles Kane, Vitalic, Diplo, Death Crew 77, Eliza Doolittle, Stornoway

Coldplay, Foo Fighters, Arctic Monkeys, Blink 182, Pulp, Beady Eye, My Chemical Romance, All Time Low, Plan B, Tinie Tempah, Jessie J, Deadmau 5, Pendulum, Bloody Beetroots, Friendly Fires, Bright Eyes, The Vaccines, The View, KT Tunstall, Kei$ha, Manic Street Preachers, Tom Jones, Brandon Flowers, Weezer, Chase and Status, White Lies, Blondie, Cast, You Me at Six, Crystal Castles, Ocean Colour Scene, The Saturdays, Eels, Hurts, The Streets, Noah and the Whale, House of Pain, Slam, Josh Wink, Imelda May, Miles Kane, Vitalic, Diplo, Death Crew 77, Eliza Doolittle, Stornoway

I'll say.

Pretty Slim Pickens like.

Edited by Happy Face

Pretty Slim Pickens like.

Add Pulp, the Manics and White Lies.

pretty good line-up, loads of good bands not mentioned here aswell

Don't a lot of acts normally play both? It may be worth heading to Oxegen for (provided I wouldn't have to camp).

it'll be exactly the same ewerk

I'm just hoping the ones i want to see are the same day.

Basically if they play t in the park on saturday they play oxegen on sunday and vice versa.

what i did the last time was stay in a hotel in christchurch, dandered round the oxegen coaches in the morning (5min walk from there/temple bar)

spent day at oxegen, bus back into Dublin after which drops ya at temple bar or the station etc.

much more enjoyable not having to deal with drunk spastic teens around you in tents.

Electric picnic is grand to camp at, oxegen after doing it every year since witnness is a major pain in the balls these days

Sounds like a good plan. One way to avoid the knackers as much as possible. Any idea when the full/day lineups are announced?

I decided to do something a bit different this year, I'm going over to Germany for Rock Am Ring:

3 Doors Down

Alter Bridge

And You Will Know Us By The Trail of the Dead

Avenged Sevenfold

Beatsteaks

Bring Me The Horizon

Coldplay

Disturbed

Hollywood Undead

Hurts

In Flames

Interpol

Kings of Leon

Korn

Madsen

Mando Diao

Mastodon

Rob Zombie

Selig

Simple Plan

Social Distortion

Söhne Mannheims

System of a Down

The BossHoss

The Gaslight Anthem

The Kooks

u.v.a.

Volbeat

White Lies

Wolfmother

Can't wait :lol:

Edited by Marko

Rock am Ring/Park usually has a pretty solid lineup, risk free lineup. Its a good indication of which bands that are going to play over here as well.

Most festivals in Europe tend to have a much broader spectrum than in England, like Rock Am Ring, Pukkelpop, Rockwerchter, Optimus Alive, etc cover most bases a lot better than British festivals imo. Well worth checking out, anyway.

Edited by JonGoodwyn