VIP board or VIP bored????

Steve

Its nothing, its just a section for main page writers like myself, yorkie, ankdh, HTT, bobyule, jonny hall, and paul mosley and other writers can use to submit drafts for articles before we stick them on the main page. Both NSG and Rocker used to have access too when they wrote stuff.

So a forum for someone that's from Hampshire and has seen the toon twice in his life and defines the word "gimp", someone from Leeds that ended up supporting the toon cos he had some dodgy LSD, someone from Saudi Arabia, who in fairness knows more than most of the cunts on there, someone that's my age who hadn't been to a home game till 1994, don't know bobyule, can't say nothing about jonnhall one of the best writers I've seen on the net, again Paul pisses black n white that much is evident, but fuckin hell I can't think of many people that are crying themselves to sleep about not being given an invite.

Stevie in having at pop at anyone outside of Tyneside shocker... :lol:

:(

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First rule of N-O VIP Forum, never talke about N-O VIP Forum

Second rule of N-O VIP Forum........

"....NEVER talk about... oh, wait I've read that wrong. The second rule of N-O VIP Forum is No Smoking."

Guest stevieintoon

I'm still waiting for Rocker to tell us he's winding us up. It sounds like the net version of the free masons.

Well I though Gemima and Alexis Goldwater would have added some sparkle to this thread......Yet to ignite I see. :lol:

The N-O lot are a bunch of cunts. There you go.

Well I though Gemima and Alexis Goldwater would have added some sparkle to this thread......Yet to ignite I see. :(

:lol:

Well I though Gemima and Alexis Goldwater would have added some sparkle to this thread......Yet to ignite I see. :(

:lol:

Well I though Gemima and Alexis Goldwater would have added some sparkle to this thread......Yet to ignite I see. :D

I don't count you as one of the N-O lot though. :lol:

Well I though Gemima and Alexis Goldwater would have added some sparkle to this thread......Yet to ignite I see. :lol:

The moral of the story is the 'Rockah' has a thing for secret organisations as his flirtations with the masons reveals. To satisfy the dark knowledge lust of his new 'patron', Yorkie made up some shit, not realising the afformentioned 'Mr Rockah' would start blustering about it. You'll never get in the masons like that 'Mr Order'.

The moral of the story is the 'Rockah' has a thing for secret organisations as his flirtations with the masons reveals. To satisfy the dark knowledge lust of his new 'patron', Yorkie made up some shit, not realising the afformentioned 'Mr Rockah' would start blustering about it. You'll never get in the masons like that 'Mr Order'.

I'd call that a useless snippet of information rather than a moral tbh.

Guest stevieintoon

Well I though Gemima and Alexis Goldwater would have added some sparkle to this thread......Yet to ignite I see. :D

I don't count you as one of the N-O lot though. :lol:

Do you count me as one?

I'd call that a useless snippet of information rather than a moral tbh.

....forgot about the moral bit...I'm under hypnosis.