Sunderland

They are utter tripe in a dogshit leauge. Chops is ruling the roost, and he could't cut it at the prem level. What makes you think Keanes workhorses could do any better?

Would be brilliant if they got themselves all worked up, stayed in a PO place and got knocked out. Would knock the stuffing out of the mackem bastards.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It allways turns to shit for them as soon as they hit the Prem tbh,

well of recent times.

I dont think they have the quality (nor can they afford to purchase the quality) to sustain a premiership team capable of beating the drop.

Still a derby would be nice*

*if we get the 6 points

I'd say they're much stronger financially than Reading tbh

Hmm im not sure like,

Plus Reading were promoted with quite a decent squad...

They are utter tripe in a dogshit leauge. Chops is ruling the roost, and he could't cut it at the prem level. What makes you think Keanes workhorses could do any better?

Would be brilliant if they got themselves all worked up, stayed in a PO place and got knocked out. Would knock the stuffing out of the mackem bastards.

It would be better if they got to the final, then got beat. On penalties!

Guest stevieintoon

Sunderland being bigger than Spurs would therefore make them bigger than us.

I assume that's what you're getting at Stevie.

Fuck me, you are a tard.

You absolute fuckin jock nobhead. How the fuck are Spurs bigger than us? You fucking idiot. Support Hibs you fucking scag head.

Fuck that. I want them promoted. I want my 100 notes.

Did he / you specify they had to come up?

Aye, unfortunately. And they have to stay up for me to get the double or quits on the following season too. If they go down I just take the 100. :baby:

I think it also depends on Keane staying, which I reckon he will. He'll guide them to respectability before taking over from Ferguson at Man U.

I reckon Ferguson would have some say in who his sucessor was, but he might approve Keane anyway. It's not as if he's the kind to carry a grudge.

Oh wait, he hasn't spoken to the BBC for 10 years because Lineker raised his eyebrows at a penalty decision at Old Trafford or some other bullshit reason.

By the way, the last time I had a bet on with a mackem was last time they came up. I had all the wittering from this lad at work about how they were coming up to stay and would finish above us etc. So I proposed a £1 a point bet - every point we finished above them, he owed me £1, and vice versa. Obviously, they set the lowest points total ever, and we went on a charge to finish 7th.

And guess what? The mackem bastard refused to pay up. "If yous had finished below us I wouldn't have taken any money off you. Haway man, you can't take money off a mate." Lying bastard. People who don't pay up on bets are sub-human scum. FACT!

By the way, the last time I had a bet on with a mackem was last time they came up. I had all the wittering from this lad at work about how they were coming up to stay and would finish above us etc. So I proposed a £1 a point bet - every point we finished above them, he owed me £1, and vice versa. Obviously, they set the lowest points total ever, and we went on a charge to finish 7th.

And guess what? The mackem bastard refused to pay up. "If yous had finished below us I wouldn't have taken any money off you. Haway man, you can't take money off a mate." Lying bastard. People who don't pay up on bets are sub-human scum. FACT!

You'd sell your granny for a fiver, wouldn't you? Typical accountant. :baby:

You'd sell your granny for a fiver, wouldn't you? Typical accountant. :lol:

Yeah typical accountant wanting someone to pay up on a bet. :baby:

At least you got the spelling right for once, seeing as your mate's a mackem!

I think it also depends on Keane staying, which I reckon he will. He'll guide them to respectability before taking over from Ferguson at Man U.

I reckon Ferguson would have some say in who his sucessor was, but he might approve Keane anyway. It's not as if he's the kind to carry a grudge.

Oh wait, he hasn't spoken to the BBC for 10 years because Lineker raised his eyebrows at a penalty decision at Old Trafford or some other bullshit reason

Insinuated his son was a crooked agent tbf. If only that fat twat Allardyce had the same stance.

Oh wait, he hasn't spoken to the BBC for 10 years because Lineker raised his eyebrows at a penalty decision at Old Trafford or some other bullshit reason

Insinuated his son was a crooked agent tbf. If only that fat twat Allardyce had the same stance.

He does, n'est pas? That's why Ricky Whatshisname gives the interviews and not Big Fat Sam.

Guest stevieintoon

He does, n'est pas? That's why Ricky Whatshisname gives the interviews and not Big Fat Sam.

Sbragia, played for the mackems I think and was something to do with TWP

Most certainly true. If you can't walk the walk don't talk the talk and all that :baby:. That's a nice £43 should be heading your way.

I'm no Sunderland lover, but they have a chance of becoming a good club right now. To me they're bigger than the likes of Tottenham, who the fuck takes 8,000 away in the Championship, who could?

I think David Connolly is the most underrated striker in English football, him and Stokes could do well next season.

Connolly is gash like. :baby:

Guest stevieintoon

I'm no Sunderland lover, but they have a chance of becoming a good club right now. To me they're bigger than the likes of Tottenham, who the fuck takes 8,000 away in the Championship, who could?

I think David Connolly is the most underrated striker in English football, him and Stokes could do well next season.

I think he's brilliant.

I think people are getting a little too excited by Keane and the Mackems!

Doesnt suprise me one bit that Owen comment though, I remember a post on their forum a few years back when they werent doing so well along the same lines (ie they wouldn't take any of our squad).

I think he's brilliant.

Never been much of a prolific goal scorer and is certainly not premiership standard.

Much better strikers around in the Championship.

Said from the start they'd do well under him, swap him for Rodent any day.

The man is a born winner and anything less unacceptable

I agree, and what worries me is that if Sunderland do get promoted and when it comes to signings would players choose to play for Keane or Roeder ?