Biggest nobhead on N/O and Toontastic

Guest stevieintoon

Biggest nobhead on N/O-TT  

116 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

For what it's worth I always thought Delima was foreign. He can't speak English that well for someone from here. Went Vic myself, he does make me laugh but he's one sad bastard!

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For what it's worth I always thought Delima was foreign. He can't speak English that well for someone from here.

You've got to be joking right? The vast majority of the English can't speak the language very well.

For what it's worth I always thought Delima was foreign. He can't speak English that well for someone from here.

You've got to be joking right? The vast majority of the English can't speak the language very well.

and in contrast all antipodeans are oustanding orators and authors.... :o

and in contrast all antipodeans are oustanding orators and authors.... :o

Better than you anyway. :o

This coming from an Australian ffs!

and in contrast all antipodeans are oustanding orators and authors.... :lol:

Better than you anyway. :icon_lol:

:o

Of course.. :o

bobbyshinton was with ME on the day of the UEFA Cup Final, admitting that he was gay, so it can't have been him. :o

You do realise how incredibly gay that statement sounds dont you? :o

I guess Bobby taking it like a champ with Gemmill pounding away at his arse is as close to admitting being gay as actually saying it, so Scott does have a point.

Good selection of names there, apart from the unnecessary inclusion of Gemmill and Bobby Shinton. I voted for the author of this thread because I just wish he'd not use the *Catmag* word so much. :o

I've always liked you :o

Good selection of names there, apart from the unnecessary inclusion of Gemmill and Bobby Shinton. I voted for the author of this thread because I just wish he'd not use the *Catmag* word so much. :o

Kiss arse. :o

Kiss arse. :o

Yeah. I should really be way ahead on that list, tbh.