The Good Luck SLP Thread

catmag

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally off topic, but I remember when the world cup was on and me and a couple of my mates were in the Goose. Can't remember what game it was, but I was 50-50 in thinking the lad with his lass, blocking my view, in front of me was SLP...! As the game went on I thought more and more that it was him, but by that time felt like a shit cos I hadn't said hello...! But then I thought, well, he didn't say hello either. <_<;)

I've only met you the once mate, so wasn't so sure. When you described your lass on the previous page it all became quite clear. I'm quite stupid...! :secret:

:blush:

Have a good un :blush: Aye, it does kinda pass you by. your lass will (rightly) get the attention while you get introduced to people you have no idea who they are. Next thing you know Its done and you are stuffing your face, then Wooosh its night time and you are staggering around pissed ;)

12 Months on and relations you have no idea who they are still talk to you and say they met you on your wedding night and you have to pretend by saying "oh yes, of course now I remember" - but do you shite :secret:

Great fun, enjoy and dont get stressed.

all the best for saturday mate, and hears to a happy future ;)

oh yeah and ................. :secret:

Totally off topic, but I remember when the world cup was on and me and a couple of my mates were in the Goose. Can't remember what game it was, but I was 50-50 in thinking the lad with his lass, blocking my view, in front of me was SLP...! As the game went on I thought more and more that it was him, but by that time felt like a shit cos I hadn't said hello...! But then I thought, well, he didn't say hello either. <_<;)

I've only met you the once mate, so wasn't so sure. When you described your lass on the previous page it all became quite clear. I'm quite stupid...! :secret:

:blush:

Were you kneeling down at the time?

Totally off topic, but I remember when the world cup was on and me and a couple of my mates were in the Goose. Can't remember what game it was, but I was 50-50 in thinking the lad with his lass, blocking my view, in front of me was SLP...! As the game went on I thought more and more that it was him, but by that time felt like a shit cos I hadn't said hello...! But then I thought, well, he didn't say hello either. :rolleyes:;)

<_<

Were you kneeling down at the time?

His lass was blocking my view. She's quite tall. :blush: ...I think...!

Guest Toplass-101

prod_511_19643.gif

All the best slp, hope you and your lass have a lovely day, and a very happy lifetime together x

Was the wedding today? I saw a couple of wedding cars going through the tunnel Northbound earlier. :lol: Might have been SLP and his betrothed.

Was the bridegroom sat on a booster seat and was the bride's head sticking out of the sunroof?

Screeched to a halt halfway through the tunnel and she got out. The echoed cry of "He's horrible!" reverberated above the sound of any car engine.

:lol:

I could imagine his best man pissing himself actually ala Jez. If it was that mate he brings to the Trent anyways. :)

Yes, I'm aware it's 3am in the morning but we're so knackered we can't get to sleep if that makes sense (we can't be arsed to do that either).

Well, what a day on Saturday. All I can say is perfect, the bride was stunning and the old SLP's bottom lip was dangerously close to meltdown as she came down the aisle. Fantastic weather, quality meal, quality piss up, everything ran on time and to plan. Even the Best Man (yes him) played a blinder.

Anyway, we're off on honeymoon so I bid you farewell! :lol:

I did have some form of a mental imagery like Jez's wedding mind.

"Solid as a rock" :lol:

In all seriousness Dave glad it's all gone to plan and have a rip roaring honeymoon.