Favourite Album Covers

Jimbo

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this thread favourite album covers or the covers of your favourite albums because there is some absolute shite album covers being posted.

An favourite album cover of mine:

bgp.jpg

Is this thread favourite album covers or the covers of your favourite albums because there is some absolute shite album covers being posted.

Aye, Definitely Maybe's cover is an iconic image but that's because of the album, not the cover.

Anyway, FWIW:

London-Calling.jpg

sgt_pepper.jpg

weird.... windowlicker.jpg

See I have to ask why are either of these even being considered as your favourite album covers?

Nothing about the art work makes them stand out. St Peppers, yes it's iconic, yes there are some that regard it highly as a piece of music but the actual album cover is boring and typical of the period of time it was released.

As for windowlicker, well I don't doubt there isn't a hetrosexual male alive that wants to really know what the head that goes with that body looks like but with the exception of being slightly repulsed what makes it your favourite album cover?

bgp.jpg

And you talk about other covers on here?

Thats got to be the worst of what i've seen on here :lol:

bgp.jpg

And you talk about other covers on here?

Thats got to be the worst of what i've seen on here :lol:

Really, besides the fact that the woman on the left is gorgeous, it evokes conversation/disgust/arousal.

Mind you, your contribution to this thread is so stimulating I can see why you don't understand.