Toon in for Gudjohnsen and Edmilson

Smooth Operator

Breaking news on Sky.

Allardyce and Kenny Shepherd in Barcelona trying to sign Edmilson and Gudjohnsson!

just negotiating their minimum release clauses.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Kenny S. really still doing business for Newcastle?

Apparently so.

Gudjohnsson would be a strange signing if Martins or Owen left, too similar to Viduka IMO, unless Allardyce plans on playing him as an attacking midfielder in a 4-5-1. :unsure:

Apparently so.

Gudjohnsson would be a strange signing if Martins or Owen left, too similar to Viduka IMO, unless Allardyce plans on playing him as an attacking midfielder in a 4-5-1. :unsure:

I thought we got rid of all the nepotism...

Viduka and Gudjonsson similar? :huh:

Apparently so.

Good hold up men with great link up play, neither possess any sort of pace.

Wouldn't work IMO.

On after the adverts.

"Sam Allardyce is in Barcelona, wait to find out who he's hoping to bring back."

manuelmaindx5.jpg

Apparently so.

Wouldn't work IMO.

I've never seen Gudjonsson as a player who holds up the ball a lot, rather one who comes from the second row and runs at players. His pace isn't great but not that bad. Two players who have very little in common imho. ;)<_<:D<_<:blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

So is Edmilson injured for six months or not? And if he is, why are we trying to sign him?

Well we normally sign players then injure them so how about we try and sign someone injured then hope he becomes fit?

Apparently so.

Wouldn't work IMO.

I've never seen Gudjonsson as a player who holds up the ball a lot, rather one who comes from the second row and runs at players. His pace isn't great but not that bad. Two players who have very little in common imho. ;)<_<:D<_<:blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

Gudjohnsen runs at players? :blink:

When he's played at Barca he plays at the head of their 4-2-3-1 formation where he holds the ball up for the likes of Messi and Ronaldinho to attack, his last season at Chelsea was mostly spent in midfield where his link up play between attack and midfield was excellent.

Where you get the opinion that he comes from the second row and runs at players I'm not sure.

So is Edmilson injured for six months or not? And if he is, why are we trying to sign him?

Well we normally sign players then injure them so how about we try and sign someone injured then hope he becomes fit?

:unsure:

It could just be crazy enough to work!

Isn't sending Big Sam and Kenny Shepherd away together a bit dangerous? It can only be a matter of weeks before a NOTW expose about brown envelopes and Spanish brothels

Going out with a bang, so to speak. :unsure:

http://www.skunkers.net/Reunited/showthread.php?t=772

Confirmed by our man in the know

We are in Barca meeting Gudjohnson. no mention of the central defender of barca, We have also offered and agreed provisional terms with Habib Beye who will give a defo answer on monday.

Eidur would be a class signing!

Things really starting to move if this is all true, and as i've said before not only is getting in these players great in itself it all helps to convince Owen to stay here. Mind you what i saw of Big Sam on SSN earlier talking about Martins, when he went onto Owen he seemed sure he was staying.

http://www.skunkers.net/Reunited/showthread.php?t=772

Confirmed by our man in the know

We are in Barca meeting Gudjohnson. no mention of the central defender of barca, We have also offered and agreed provisional terms with Habib Beye who will give a defo answer on monday.

Eidur would be a class signing!

Things really starting to move if this is all true, and as i've said before not only is getting in these players great in itself it all helps to convince Owen to stay here. Mind you what i saw of Big Sam on SSN earlier talking about Martins, when he went onto Owen he seemed sure he was staying.

I think Owen will stay, probably because he's such good mates with Shearer who will have had a word or seven in his ear.

The way Whatever talks about the deal also makes it sound like we're meeting a defender too, he just doesn't know who. Or is that just me being fucking daft? :unsure:

That was on Sky too, Poyou or Poyulo, something like that...

The way Whatever talks about the deal also makes it sound like we're meeting a defender too, he just doesn't know who. Or is that just me being fucking daft? :unsure:

That was on Sky too, Poyou or Poyulo, something like that...

Just being silly now. :huh: