Toon in for Gudjohnsen and Edmilson

Smooth Operator

The way Whatever talks about the deal also makes it sound like we're meeting a defender too, he just doesn't know who. Or is that just me being fucking daft? :unsure:

That was on Sky too, Poyou or Poyulo, something like that...

Puyol? :huh:

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The way Whatever talks about the deal also makes it sound like we're meeting a defender too, he just doesn't know who. Or is that just me being fucking daft? :unsure:

That's the fella!

Swap deal for Luque, they get Pattison on loan for 12 months too. ;)

That's the fella!

Swap deal for Luque, they get Pattison on loan for 12 months too. <_<

Lucky bastards ;)

That's the fella!

I've also heard from my ITK that they are taking Ramage, straight swap with Marquez.

Btw, this is my ITK that predicted Jose Mourinho. I take no blame for any false claims.

That's the fella!

I've also heard from my ITK that they are taking Ramage, straight swap with Marquez.

Btw, this is my ITK that predicted Jose Mourinho. I take no blame for any false claims.

Is your ITK Martin Jol?

That's the fella!

Is your ITK Martin Jol?

Is this a serious question, as in someone has their username as Martin Jol?

Or..?

Imagine if we were still stuck with Fat Fred in control and Roeder as manager, we'd probably just have started thinking about looking at some players, obviously not fullbacks, but would delay it a bit longer whilst everyone went on holiday!

Big Sam has already dumped a load of wasters, and is looking to get rid of Carr/Baba, has 3 through the door already and would have been 4 if Chelski hadn't wanted Haim and now we're looking at signing players from Barca!

I think i must be on crack or something!

That's the fella!

Is your ITK Martin Jol?

Or..?

The bloke from Newcastle Online, he's mate's with Stevie off here I think.

"Utd eye Owen"

Back of tomorrow's sun, £4 million + Alan Smith.

Papers won't give up shit stirring with Owen until either he publically says he's staying on TV, he leaves or he starts the season with us!

I don't want to lose him at all but i'd rather take the £9m and buy a better striker than Smith if he went to manu!

That's the fella!

Is your ITK Martin Jol?

Or..?

Nah, never heard of him.

Or..?

Nah, never heard of him.

Don't worry about it, he talks a load of shite when it comes to 'ITK' info.

Guest Patrokles

It's you being fucking stupid, yes. Look at the title of this thread. Put two and two together. Try and work out who 'the defender' he's mentioning could be.

Guest Patrokles

Or..?

Nah, never heard of him.

Don't worry about it, he talks a load of shite when it comes to 'ITK' info.

Of course, when Stevie, Rocker and I pointed this out a while ago, this was pooh-poohed and Jol was STAUNCHLY DEFENDED, until it became clear that he really did talk a load of shit, several months later.

SSN this morning mentioned that Sam is in Barcalona today hoping to tie up the signings of Edmilson and eidar gudjonnson (sp) :huh:

also ashley has 93.19% now :unsure:

:huh: This would be good if it happens. So does anyone know for sure about Edmilson injury and contract status? :unsure:

He's going to be out for 6 months with a knee injury, he's had the same problem in the same knee before, it would be completely unlike Sam to try and sign him without knowing whether he's ever going to recover from it properly and unable to complete a proper medical.

Is Kenny S. really still doing business for Newcastle?

Apparently so.

Gudjohnsson would be a strange signing if Martins or Owen left, too similar to Viduka IMO, unless Allardyce plans on playing him as an attacking midfielder in a 4-5-1. :unsure:

I thought we got rid of all the nepotism...

Viduka and Gudjonsson similar? :huh:

Good hold up men with great link up play, neither possess any sort of pace.

Wouldn't work IMO.

I've never seen Gudjonsson as a player who holds up the ball a lot, rather one who comes from the second row and runs at players. His pace isn't great but not that bad. Two players who have very little in common imho. ;)<_<:D<_<:blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

Gudjohnsen runs at players? :blink:

When he's played at Barca he plays at the head of their 4-2-3-1 formation where he holds the ball up for the likes of Messi and Ronaldinho to attack, his last season at Chelsea was mostly spent in midfield where his link up play between attack and midfield was excellent.

Where you get the opinion that he comes from the second row and runs at players I'm not sure.

Because this has been his style of play through most of his career imho? Even at the (very few) Barca games I saw, he wasn't the classic holding centre forward in the mould of Viduka.

Are there really more people who think that Gudjohnsen and Viduka are similar players? :unsure: