What's Going Well For You?

ewerk

Not exactly pertinent to me personally but the thing that has made me happiest in the last week is finding out that my brother passed his dissertation and will qualify as a nurse in a few weeks. I'm really proud of him because he went back to Uni at 25 after not being able to utilise his original degree and started from scratch. He's really got his head down and worked hard.

I tried to talk him out of the nursing thing but he was having none of it....

Fuck all for me at the minute. I'm constantly bored out of my head, waiting to hear if I'm moving house and it's been dragging on for weeks now, which is catch 22 as I want to decorate the flat but not wasting money on paint when i'll need all i can to get the new place sorted.

Seem to be skint all the time and never thought I'd say it but I'd rather be at work.

Then to top it all off my mate rang on Thursday and asked if I could get him some wiindscreen wipers for his motor, a 93 VW corrado V6, his pride and joy. Drops them off for him and he asks if I knew how to fit them, so I gets the old ones off and whilst fitting the new ones the wiper arm slips and hits the windscreen cracking it.....fucking magic, £1000 for a windscreen he reckoned, I felt like bastard crying.

Turns out his insurance will cover it and he just has to pay £60 excess, being fitted tomorrow, still a right pisser though.

So shit basically

Edited by Wacky Jnr

Son is away in Ibiza

Going to me mates wedding with two madmen, should be like one flew over the cuckoo's nest.

Feel great after me hols

Work going ok

semi optimistic for new season.

Although it is hard to list positives, it would be harder to list negatives. :lol:

Guest stevieintoon

My pay will double in the next 4 or 5 months, the only downside is I will have to be in London some of the time, but that could turn in to a positive I suppose.

My kids got excellent reports from school.

Mrs has started work, so more money to spend !

I should be getting a pay rise next month.

Looking at buying a new house.

Works going well

Was going well with girl til she's darted off to Thailand, we agreed that to say that we'd stay faithful would be a lie, so we're offically broken up until her return when we'll look at things and see where we are.

She left on wednesday and I got laid on Thursday :lol:

New flat is shaping up nicely despite the flatmate being moronic. (Swears every other word and needed no less than three attempts to work out how the to get into the flats. (A swipe fob across the pad... not fucking Crystal Maze stuff really)

Boss is off so I've done plenty of work, but at a more relaxed pace

Looking forward to leave this e2e programme next week

Then away on holiday for 2 weeks

Then start college in September

Fuck it, im going to end it all

I'd rather you didn't. There'd be no-one to ZOMFG!!!!111 at my posts in the middle of the night :lol:

ZOMFG!!1!1

Hmm, nothing stands out.

In career terms work is going pretty well and I've got a decent opportunity to show what I can do this week as my supervisor is away and no one thought to actually train her cover on the new (and ridiculously complicated) system we have.. therefore I literally have to do everything.. of course the obvious downside is it's shitloads of extra work. Though I'll have a fair bit of overtime. :lol:

I'll let you know when I find out tbh, things can't be going much worse for me right now.

I just came in here to say "fuck all" too.

:lol:

Sorry Mr. Face. :nufc: