Dyer Deal is off

Papa Lazaru

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might still end up at Spurs like. Best for all concerned if he does go I think. Might end up at Man City though as I don't believe his excuse for wanting to leave anyway and Sven loves him.

As long as Ashley/Mort aren't basing our transfers on the Dyer money coming in. Even if we don't manager to shift him we still need to spend the money on the defenders we're after as well as havign brought Smith in.

You'd think if Spurs wanted him they would have just matched West Ham's offer rather than let the deal go through though?

Dyer deal is off, says Curbishley

Unsettled Dyer wants a move to the south of England

West Ham manager Alan Curbishley has said that Kieron Dyer's move from Newcastle is "definitely off".

More to follow.

source bbc

gucking futted

:lol:

Newcastle United midfielder Kieron Dyer's move to West Ham United is off.

Dyer appeared set to be reunited with a clutch of his former Newcastle team-mates at Upton Park after agreeing personal terms.

But Hammers boss Alan Curbishley has told Sky Sports News that the transfer has been 'pulled' by The Magpies.

Curbishley also doubted the prospects of the deal for the England international being resurrected before the start of the season.

"We agreed a fee with Newcastle and we agreed personal terms with the player," Curbishley told Sky Sports News.

"The player passed a medical, but at the 11th hour, the 11th-and-a-half hour, it got pulled by Newcastle for their reasons.

"There is not much we can do about it.

"The boy has been left in limbo, obviously. He was just about to come and train with us.

"It's been pulled and the likelihood is it's going to stay that way.

"It's the first time I can remember anything like this happening. It's happened and we have got to get on with it."

I've heard the rumour he was shagging one of the Sayers (not Leo) from about 3 different people now btw.

Saw a woman last night actually when I was out having a meal who looked the spit of him.

I'd heard the same rumour btw about Dyer off me uncle.

I've heard the rumour he was shagging one of the Sayers (not Leo) from about 3 different people now btw.

Saw a woman last night actually when I was out having a meal who looked the spit of him.

Dyer or Leo Sayer?

Dyer or Leo Sayer?

Leo.

it's a bit micky mouse of mort if he did insist on more money at the final minute after already agreeing a fee.

Agreed, it'd be interesting to find out exactly what has happened.

it's a bit micky mouse of mort if he did insist on more money at the final minute after already agreeing a fee.

Yeah, its not good form is it? Not the professional, business approach I was looking for. Oh well, its early days, maybe they'll learn from it.

Nothing I wouldnt expect from ashley given what we have heard of him, by no means a bad thing, just clever business

But more likely to be complete fantasy. :lol:

isnt most of what we post on here

Send a message via AIM to Nicky

England

West Ham manager Alan Curbishley has said that Kieron Dyer's move from Newcastle is "definitely off".

The two clubs had agreed a fee thought to be £6m for the 28-year-old midfielder but Curbishley has blamed Newcastle for the move collapsing.

"We made an offer, had it accepted, agreed personal terms and the player passed a medical," he said.

"But it was pulled at the 11th hour by Newcastle and there's not much we can do about that."

Rumour has it Dyer wanted a £2m loyalty payment because he didn't officially put in a transfer request. Given that the move was purely because Dyer himself wanted to move south, we told him to fuck off and pulled the deal when he wouldn't budge.

From an incredibly unreliable source.

EDIT: I think somebody's agent is getting the sack mind you.

Edited by Glen

greedy fucker, a total waste of space, and if true another nail in his career, he deserves fuck all, maybe we should demand £2 mill for paying him a shitload of money to sit injured for most of his career here

greedy fucker, a total waste of space, and if true another nail in his career, he deserves fuck all, maybe we should demand £2 mill for paying him a shitload of money to sit injured for most of his career here

Explain to me how the deal collapsing was his fault dickhead?