Facebook

RlCO

This privacy thing is guff anyway. As if anyone on facebook is worth being monitored by anyone important.

'I see Steve has set his profile status to 'selling nukes to the Africans,' best do something about that.'

It was originally thought up by a cia working party as a prank on the general public...Someone lost a bet somewhere I imagine. It reminds me when people refused to believe that google keep a record of EVERY page you visit for 5 years..(They've cut it to 3 recently).

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This privacy thing is guff anyway. As if anyone on facebook is worth being monitored by anyone important.

'I see Steve has set his profile status to 'selling nukes to the Africans,' best do something about that.'

It was originally thought up by a cia working party as a prank on the general public...Someone lost a bet somewhere I imagine. It reminds me when people refused to believe that google keep a record of EVERY page you visit for 5 years..(They've cut it to 3 recently).

It's not linked to your personal details though unlike Facebook. It's not like a Google employee can see the name and face of the guy that searched for grannies being fucked by chimps in clown suits, for example of course

This is gonna delight my housemate. He's against facebook so much but as soon as we leave the room he can be found on my facebook looking for his old school mates etc.. He's too stubborn to sign up (god knows why) but now he can search them through google he's gonna be in dreamland!

Whats happening to me, slowly (very slowly) started to blog, and now Ive stuck myself on facebook. Seem canny / pointless and Im yet to fall one way or the other.

It's not linked to your personal details though unlike Facebook. It's not like a Google employee can see the name and face of the guy that searched for grannies being fucked by chimps in clown suits, for example of course

Thank fuck for that! ;)

Why would they want faces? ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...