Wiping your arse

Holden McGroin

The guy in red 2.10 has it absolutely nailed. Fold / wipe / look / repeat.

Think he's living dangerously myself. He's stuck that paper up his arse, dug out a clump of shit, and he's pulling it out through a 2 inch gap for a deek. It would be as nerve wracking as trying to avoid the buzz on that wire game pulling a shitty rag through that gap.

I can only deduce that sit down wipers are ALL secretly aroused by the danger of their scatalogical extreme sports.

Think he's living dangerously myself. He's stuck that paper up his arse, dug out a clump of shit, and he's pulling it out through a 2 inch gap for a deek. It would be as nerve wracking as trying to avoid the buzz on that wire game pulling a shitty rag through that gap.

I can only deduce that sit down wipers are ALL secretly aroused by the danger of their scatalogical extreme sports.

Conversely it could be stated that standers are so fearful of this simple manoeuvre that they must be cack-handed

...... we're not The Bottom Inspectors.

Really? :lol:

The way the filthy pan dippers are going on in here suggests that , as well as inherent laziness and (barely) latent scatalogical fetishism, a tendency towards Fecal Facism is an essential part of The Sitter's psyche.

Dirty freaks :lol:

still can't fathom why anyone would stand when you can sit. they're yet to make one convincing argument for the cause.

Access, purchase, manouverability, inspection....every single facet of the wipe is improved by not being a lazy, dirty sit down bastard. As confirmed by those sitters who admit they can't get the job done sat down and still stand up to finish it properly.

Access, purchase, manouverability, inspection....every single facet of the wipe is improved by not being a lazy, dirty sit down bastard. As confirmed by those sitters who admit they can't get the job done sat down and still stand up to finish it properly.

Nail on the head for me, you must get fuck all purchase by sticking your hand into a bog, between your legs...

How many of the standers have actually given sitting a go?

I too was skeptical but I don't think it's in anyway an overstatement to say that sitting has changed my life.

wall-e-fat.jpg

:lol:

Why not go the whole hog and shit standing then?

I am comfortable in either camp btw, just think standing up is reserved for special occasions, such as if the Queen pops in mid-wipe.

Just realised that some of the standers giving the normal person way a try are going in down the back rather than leaning and from the side :lol:

Well this is the only explanation as to why they struggle to reach the hole.

Arguing against sitting and wiping front to back is the equivalent of saying we should play Williamson over Mbiwa because Williamson is taller.

Sitting, front to back. How is this not logical?

inspection? sitting down gives you the perfect opportunity to inspect the soiled paper before dropping down the bog. as for access and purchase, you're having a laugh there

the only time i'm going to the effort of wiping standing up is if i'm at a festival or something and the toilet seat is so fowl that i'm forced to perform a hover shit