Wiping your arse

Holden McGroin

I think I saw Craig with one of those at the last piss up-coming back from the bog at Strada. Put it down next to his dessert spoon if you please. I didn't have a fucking clue what it was at the time like, naturally.

I wouldn't be suprised after reading the reviews....

"Bottom Buddy™ saved my self esteem! I had gained weight after my knee surgery and found it impossible to reach where I needed to. I keep one in my desk at work and can feel comfortable and confident."

:up:

Very telling quote too the second one.

If it was knee surgery that meant he had lost any semblance of wiping dignity, he must have formerly been a stander. Clearly couldn't stand after the surgery and hence needed a shitty stick for tragic sit down wiping. My heart goes out to him tbf. There but for the grace of God and all that.

The sitters must be using one of these i reckon, only feasible explanation for it.

http://www.dynamic-living.com/product/bott...-tissue-holder/

www.solutionstoproblemsthatdontexist.com

Comes with it's own travel pouch as well. Can just see Gemmil carrying it on his belt like an additional mobile phone.

"Bottom Buddy". :lol:

The sitters must be using one of these i reckon, only feasible explanation for it.

http://www.dynamic-living.com/product/bott...-tissue-holder/

www.solutionstoproblemsthatdontexist.com

Comes with it's own travel pouch as well. Can just see Gemmil carrying it on his belt like an additional mobile phone.

"Bottom Buddy". :lol:

Gotta be a credit card scam.

I think I saw Craig with one of those at the last piss up-coming back from the bog at Strada. Put it down next to his dessert spoon if you please. I didn't have a fucking clue what it was at the time like, naturally.

I wouldn't be suprised after reading the reviews....

"Bottom Buddy™ saved my self esteem! I had gained weight after my knee surgery and found it impossible to reach where I needed to. I keep one in my desk at work and can feel comfortable and confident."

Very telling quote too the second one.

If it was knee surgery that meant he had lost any semblance of wiping dignity, he must have formerly been a stander. Clearly couldn't stand after the surgery and hence needed a shitty stick for tragic sit down wiping. My heart goes out to him tbf. There but for the grace of God and all that.

It must be quite the trauma when a former stander has to fall back on sitting. :lol:

:emoticonjedifightft0:

Just wanted to test this bad boy I've just added! :up:

Jedi's sit

Sith stand

FACT!

Sith tbh

Just taken a conference call with Lucas he backs your hypothesis Nicos.

In Jedi artifacts sith is indeed a derivative of sitter. He also confirmed that he was a stander and Tararntino was a sitter.

Edited by Park Life

I think someone should create a couple of facebook groups.

One for the sitters, one for the standers.

We need stats to see which is the most popular.

I think someone should create a couple of facebook groups.

One for the sitters, one for the standers.

We need stats to see which is the most popular.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2435942579

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2229182768

:nah:

More standers btw

Edited by Happy Face

I clicked on one of those links - fate would have it it was for the standers group - and in related groups, there's one entitled Memorial to Students at Virginia Tech. Really shows how important this argument is tbh. How many more will die?

My buns are quite tight which would explain why i have never had an issue with the following sitting technique; sit with your hoop in the middle of the bowl, if you havent got an oversized fat arse this should leave more than enough room at the back of the bowl to wipe front to back and then (moving hand slightly away from the upper tract of arse-crack) continue hand movement out of the back of the bowl. This allows inspections of latter wipes. There are risks involved if you are wearing a shirt with a long tail at the back but i'm presuming this would also apply to a stander.

I've been caught out with no bog roll on many an occasion and find that a daily newspaper is probably the best thing to use. However, i did start to get paranoid about the risk of 'ring ink-poisoning' and so if caught in this situation now go for the aforementioned 'douche'. Quite a pleasant way to clean up and i have to admit t liking the extra confidence you get from a pristine ring.

You don't half talk some shit Sammy lad.... :nah:

(apt for this thread I s'pose..)

:emoticonjedifightft0:

Just wanted to test this bad boy I've just added! :D

*sigh*... if you're going to add them, at least get decent versions of them... :nah:

starwars.gif

Anyone ever experienced one of the following situations:

(1) You pass a supreme, never ending log, or an explosion of diarrhoea, which needs a lot of wiping. Half a toilet-roll later, and after one or two false starts (you think the shit's finished, so start wiping, only to have to pass more shit), you're finally ready to flush. You pull the plunger, but the paper doesnt all flush. The water level keeps rising in direct propoortion with your heart rate, until either (a) the weight of the water forces the paper/shit along the u-bend and the water level goes back down, or (:nah: the blockage is substantial and you have a tsunami of turd/water before you know it. Manageable if you have tiles but a disaster of the floor is carpeted.

(2) You pass a greasy stinker of a jobby, which leaves its nasty brown mark on the walls and/or floor of the pan. What do you do? Does it depend if this is your own toilet only used by you, or if you are in someone else's house? What if it's in a public shithouse? If in someone else's house, and no brush immedietly available, do you reach down into the bowl, bogroll in hand and sleeve rolled up, and wipe away the offendin mark and get a wet, keich-covered hand?