Wiping your arse

Holden McGroin

I sit down a lot when I piss like :blush2: It came about from having a shit aim and an ex who bollocked me into doing it! Its just sort of stuck! Got hammered for doing ti when sharing a room with the lads on a stag do mind!

I sit down to piss when I'm shitfaced. Mind you I nearly fall asleep on the throne when I am.

Can't believe some of you admit to standing to wipe btw - filthy animals.

I sit down to piss when I'm shitfaced. Mind you I nearly fall asleep on the throne when I am.

Can't believe some of you admit to standing to wipe btw - filthy animals.

I rarely need to wipe much. Having a dirty arse when I stand up just isn't an issue. I can only assume some of you sit down merchants are like muck spreaders on the pot, spraying the bowl and groaning "Jesus" repeatedly as you hunch forward head between knees. I wouldn't stand up to wipe either if I was like that.

Incidentally off topic, I had an acquaintance at uni whose trick was to shit in a pint pot and leave it in or on top of a wardrobe at every party he went to. Brings a new meaning to the phrase 'party piece'. Needless to say we never invited him to our parties.

Fucking sitting down to piss. :lol: Do you wipe your japseye too ffs?

I know a lad who does, ever since he was caught at it his nickname's been Dabber.

I think we can all agree this is deviant behaviour

Incidentally off topic, I had an acquaintance at uni whose trick was to shit in a pint pot and leave it in or on top of a wardrobe at every party he went to. Brings a new meaning to the phrase 'party piece'. Needless to say we never invited him to our parties.

Somebody should have glassed him. With the shitty pint.

Fucking sitting down to piss. :lol: Do you wipe your japseye too ffs?

What do you think a hand dryer is for? :razz:

I've only done it when i've been off my face. Standing is the norm. Incidentally at uni I once went into the gents and there was a lass sitting down on the urinal having a piss. Classy bitch - had the fucking cheek to tell me to fuck off too... :lol:

I remember being wrecked on Gary Abletts and Billy so I sat down to have a piss. One of the side effects of amphetamines is that apart from shrinking your knob (temporarily I hasten to add :razz: ) is that you haven't got a lot of feeling down there when you're off your tits. The combined effect of all these factors was that unbeknownst to me, me tadger was lodged somehow between the seat and the bowl. Meaning I pissed all over my jeans and duds. Fortunately I did this at home rather than at a club / bar. Mind, at some of the dives I used to go to that loosely described themselves as techno clubs I'd probably have gotten away with it. Happy days.

Indeed. I do hope he's grown out of it by now.

Indeed. I do hope he's grown out of it by now.

Mike Patton used to do that. The shitting rather than the glassing bit.

If any bloke on here admits to sitting down to piss, I will hunt them down and mercilessly laugh and point at them.

When it's the middle of the night and pitch black, it'd be unwise to stand.

Lights stay off so I don't wake up and can piss in a blissfully groggy state and can return to bed after.

The sit-down pisser's excuses are as bad as the sit-down wipers.

:lol:

And some of the foreskins here must be baggier than Sticky Vicky's gammons if they force you to sit down to avoid a golden shower.

There was some hoo ha here in Germany as the blokes all sit down to piss the fekin girls that they are....I refuse to sit. When we visit Mrs P's parents I can feel them listening outside for the trickle of a standing pisser. ;)

Would have thought natural selection would have done for the sit down wipers...Slow to react to the approaching mountain lion and so on..

Edited by Park Life

The sit-down pisser's excuses are as bad as the sit-down wipers.

:lol:

And some of the foreskins here must be baggier than Sticky Vicky's gammons if they force you to sit down to avoid a golden shower.

There was some hoo ha here in Germany as the blokes all sit down to piss the fekin girls that they are....I refuse to sit. When we visit Mrs P's parents I can feel them listening outside for the trickle of a standing pisser. ;)

Would have thought natural selection would have done for the sit down wipers...Slow to react to the approaching mountain lion and so on..

It cost them the War. Whereas the Wehrmacht required suitable squatting stations for pissing and wiping thereby slowing their advance (and retreat), the Tommies could just " piss & go".… assuming they didn't trip over their massive floppy foreskins.