Wiping your arse

Holden McGroin

Good work HF. We few enlightened standers are kings, walking tall while the sitters wallow in their own filth. Now someone should cross reference it with the list of people who don't wash their hands after a piss and we can find, interrogate and possibly execute the double offenders.

I've collated the results ( :razz: )

Sitters

Brock

Craig

Dr Gloom

Ewerk

Gejon

Gemmill

Glasgow Mag

J69

JawD

Lazarus

Meenzer

Nufc4ever

Paddy

R|co

Smooth

T-Keith

Thompers

TooJ

Toontoasey

Walliver

Standers

Alex

Anth

Happy Face

Holden

Jimbo

Khay

Luckyluke

Manc

Parky

Sammy

Shinton

So it seems most people do sit, but you have to look at the company you're keeping. The standers are clearly a set of thoroughly good blokes, the next step on the evolutionary ladder if you ask me. I'd hate to be associated even by wiping technique to some of the throwbacks that sit. Beasts.

Sorry but this thread opened my eyes to the practice of sitting and wiping, I can now say that I'm a convert, I really don't know how I survived before.

To be honest I thought you were moonlighting, you were dragging the team down anyway.

Rectified.

:blink:

Rectumfied, shirley ??

Glad my name isn't mentioned in such a thread. Surely the next ten pages could be devoted to how much bog paper you use per wipe ??

I've collated the results ( :D )

Sitters

Brock

Craig

Dr Gloom

Ewerk

Gejon

Gemmill

Glasgow Mag

J69

JawD

Lazarus

Meenzer

Nufc4ever

Paddy

R|co

Smooth

T-Keith

Thompers

TooJ

Toontoasey

Walliver

Standers

Alex

Anth

Happy Face

Holden

Jimbo

Khay

Luckyluke

Manc

Parky

Sammy

Shinton

So it seems most people do sit, but you have to look at the company you're keeping. The standers are clearly a set of thoroughly good blokes, the next step on the evolutionary ladder if you ask me. I'd hate to be associated even by wiping technique to some of the throwbacks that sit. Beasts.

Sorry but this thread opened my eyes to the practice of sitting and wiping, I can now say that I'm a convert, I really don't know how I survived before.

To be honest I thought you were moonlighting, you were dragging the team down anyway.

Rectified.

:blink:

Rectumfied, shirley ??

Glad my name isn't mentioned in such a thread. Surely the next ten pages could be devoted to how much bog paper you use per wipe ??

You'd probably need to consult your carer first though. :razz:

They put the toilet roll down low on the wall for a reason: so that it's next to you when you come to wipe your arse. Has it never occurred to you standing up spastics that the bog roll has been rather inconveniently placed for your brand of bum-wiping?

They put the toilet roll down low on the wall for a reason: so that it's next to you when you come to wipe your arse. Has it never occurred to you standing up spastics that the bog roll has been rather inconveniently placed for your brand of bum-wiping?

That's why my skid-sheet isn't on the wall, numb-nuts.

Does that answer the question of why every public toilet in the country has it on the wall at a height where normal humans sit though? It's not my fault you haven't finished decorating your toilet.

Does that answer the question of why every public toilet in the country has it on the wall at a height where normal humans sit though? It's not my fault you haven't finished decorating your toilet.

The only decorating you do in there is your underpants, you sitty arse bitch :blink:

Out of interest, Jimbo - where do you keep your bog roll? Hanging from the ceiling? Or do you have a shelf halfway up the wall for when you stand to shitty attention?

Leaping up to grab a sheet and smearing the poop butterfly ever wider.

Guest BigThompers

A grown man, bent over, poo-clad arsehole revealed reaching backwards for toilet roll is enough to make me cringe. I'm sorry it's just calamity behaviour for an adult.

Thompers is spot on btw - standing up is what you did when your mam wiped your arse. Only the thick fuckers who are still standing up weren't bright enough to realise that they were allowed to stay sat down once that stopped happening. They'd still be going round in fucking pushchairs if they hadn't been expressly told that that wasn't how adults were supposed to carry on. In fact they'd probably still be shitting in nappies half of them.

I just can't grasp how you can give your arse a proper wiping whilst still sitting down, it's just not right.

Can I just clarify that the minute I crimp off I don't automatically stand bolt upright to attention, it's more a crouching tiger number.

I just can't grasp how you can give your arse a proper wiping whilst still sitting down, it's just not right.

Can I just clarify that the minute I crimp off I don't automatically stand bolt upright to attention, it's more a crouching tiger number.

:blink: The Missing Link more like.

You're sounding like a 'sitter' to me...

HF and his motley crew apparently have their backs as straight as an arrow when wiping - not fucking right IMHO

HF and his motley crew apparently have their backs as straight as an arrow when wiping - not fucking right IMHO

Trying to force bog roll between closed cheeks.

Out of interest, Jimbo - where do you keep your bog roll? Hanging from the ceiling? Or do you have a shelf halfway up the wall for when you stand to shitty attention?

My roll is usually located on the top of my radiator so it is nice and warm for cleansing my arse.

Does that answer the question of why every public toilet in the country has it on the wall at a height where normal humans sit though?

The reason it is mounted at that height is so that you can remove an appropriate amount of paper whilst still in a sitting position whilst contemplating your upright wiping tactics, how you can you inspect the results of your wiping on your paper if you are sitting down ? do you slip your arm round the back or your arse and poke the paper through the gap between your tadger and the seat to inspect your handywork ?

Guest BigThompers

Does that answer the question of why every public toilet in the country has it on the wall at a height where normal humans sit though?

The reason it is mounted at that height is so that you can remove an appropriate amount of paper whilst still in a sitting position whilst contemplating your upright wiping tactics, how you can you inspect the results of your wiping on your paper if you are sitting down ? do you slip your arm round the back or your arse and poke the paper through the gap between your tadger and the seat to inspect your handywork ?

You must be a right fat cunt if there's not ample room between your arse and the back of the toilet seat for wiping :blink:

Edited by BigThompers

You must be a right fat cunt if there's not ample room between your arse and the back of the toilet seat for wiping :blink:

Where did I say there wasn't enough room ?

Trying to force bog roll between closed cheeks.

Just not normal is it? :blink: