Chelski vs. NUFC

ohhh_yeah

Fucking hell, I am gonna fucking wright to the FA and ask to get the fucking bloody linesman sacked, fucking terrible decision.

Starting to sound like the mackems now

And eeven spelin like them

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking hell, I am gonna fucking wright to the FA and ask to get the fucking bloody linesman sacked, fucking terrible decision.

Starting to sound like the mackems now

And eeven spelin like them

Fuck off you fucking idiots.

Unlucky but that just amplifies the lost points against the lesser teams.

Cue one of his "big teams get the decisions" rants - fair enough but I still think he should have put Emre on for Smith and had Viduka and Owen on earlier - we were on top and he visibly settled for one point - well we only got one less than he aimed for.

I cannot even believe that! He just wasnt offside by an inch or so nor was it a hard decision to give as Kalou was offside by a good couple of metres. Absolute fucken joke to loose to that type of decision!

Sam cant take a joke at the moment and we didnt deserve to loose 2-1, absolute joke.

Last 15 minutes changed it when he brought Owen on for Martins. Not because Martins was having a decent game or anything, but we no longer had a pacey outlet up top, leaving us defending more and more deeper.

nzogbia was the best player on the pitch today by a country mile in my eyes. Constant attacking threat and gave his all the full 90. I think everyone will see the much improved performance but it still doesn't eradicate those shocking games against wigan and derby. Follow on from this performance and give the same work ethic and attacking flair for the remainder of the season and il be pretty happy.

Played the right team and would have got a result but was robbed by the linesman, if we played like that every game we'd get more points than lose them. Did someone get Sam a book on footy basics for Chrimbo?

Great play by N'Zogbia but surely not MOM, his defending was truly shocking. It appears Big Sam finally got a clue however and let him push up because he was doing nothing for us at LB.

Lot of positives to take from this game - Duff started slow but got better, Cacapa and Beye were solid, Milner and Martins were lively although Martins surely fluffed some that he should've put away (his flick to Butt was sublime however).

Negatives - Smith did little, Taylor was in my opinion dire, Martins had little support although he certainly did more this game than v. Derby/Wigan, and the subs were again terrible, in a game we really had a chance at winning Big Sam elected to go for the draw - fair play to him - but Rozenhal for Smith was ugly, Owen for Martins killed off any chance we might've had, and Viduka came on too late.

Sam still needs to go. I hope this "improved performance" doesn't help his case with the board any.

EDIT: How could I forget - Kalou was miles offside. I didn't expect anything less at Stamford Bridge however.

Edited by acrossthepond

I dont think that does or should increase pressure on Sam. Going there expecting nothing and came back deserving the draw and getting beat by an offside goal. Sorry, correction, Fucking MILES offside goal.

Played the right team .................................................

Don't think so, I saw conclusive evidence that Zoggy should not be playing left-back.

He was causing all kinds of problems for Chelsea'when he was leaving his position and running at them and he needs to be in a position where he can do that all the time and not leave us exposed at the full-back position.

There second goal was obviouly offside and we deserved a point at the very least.

Played the right team .................................................

Don't think so, I saw conclusive evidence that Zoggy should not be playing left-back.

He was causing all kinds of problems for Chelsea'when he was leaving his position and running at them and he needs to be in a position where he can do that all the time and not leave us exposed at the full-back position.

There second goal was obviouly offside and we deserved a point at the very least.

Quoted for truth

I suppose this is just the way I see things but I think the negativity cost us.

I have no problem saying the increased effort was great to see but I also think what defines Sam's view was on show as well - as I said there was a spell in the second half when we were so far on top it was embarrassing but there then seemed to be a visible "woah we're going too fast" moment followed by a throttle back.

I'd also say that being brutally honest Chelsea were poor which contributed to the opportunity.

As Wacky said its the next game which will now be more interesting.

As I've said for ages, Zog is now our only attacking player, he's got pace, a trick and a decent shot on him so lets play him at left back. Fat sam wants a good fucking leathering if he can't see that after today.

What he was doing late on showed what I said when Dyer left - Zog could do a job in the middle of midfield imo.