Barton to be freed on bail

Jimbo

He certainly has a tile loose like.

And it means pretty much any opposition fans can take the piss out of us for just signing the fucker and he cant get on the pitch and prove them wrong because A. He's not that good. B. He will probably be in jail.

He looked a decent signing when we got him but it hasn't half turned round and bit us in the arse, and with the African nations losing Faye and Geremi in midfield we could (will)find ourselves short.

Duff(or Zoggy depending on Enrique @ LB) /Butt/Emre/Milner would do well i guess but i can see us sustaining a few more injuries as its just the nature of the football club

As if Barton is the only thing opposition fans have to take the piss on.

Aye but it's certainly something

:good:

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

annoying to think that while he's inside he'll make the thick end of 200k....at least!

Surely he should be suspended by the club for this!

Manc a lawyer he will know. :good:

He certainly has a tile loose like.

And it means pretty much any opposition fans can take the piss out of us for just signing the fucker and he cant get on the pitch and prove them wrong because A. He's not that good. B. He will probably be in jail.

He looked a decent signing when we got him but it hasn't half turned round and bit us in the arse, and with the African nations losing Faye and Geremi in midfield we could (will)find ourselves short.

Duff(or Zoggy depending on Enrique @ LB) /Butt/Emre/Milner would do well i guess but i can see us sustaining a few more injuries as its just the nature of the football club

As if Barton is the only thing opposition fans have to take the piss on.

Not what he said tbf.

Because he was already on bail for the previous assault charge perhaps?

Aye but he hasn't been found guilty of either yet, he's not a flight risk, not particularly likely to interfere with witnesses and isn't exactly a danger to the general public, it seems unnecessary to me.

Aye but he hasn't been found guilty of either yet, he's not a flight risk, not particularly likely to interfere with witnesses and isn't exactly a danger to the general public, it seems unnecessary to me.

Actually I think 'risk to the public' was what was said first time round (i.e. first time he was refused bail for this offence). I agree they're probably making an example of him but you are supposed to stay out of trouble when you are granted bail.

Actually I think 'risk to the public' was what was said first time round (i.e. first time he was refused bail for this offence). I agree they're probably making an example of him but you are supposed to stay out of trouble when you are granted bail.

Precisely and if he was granted bail there'd be uproar because he'd given preferential treatment most likely on account of his celebrity status.

He was on bail for other offences and, in the words of his own solicitor, was indescriminately lashing out at people in the street because he'd 'lost it'!

Not good enough - he's exactly where he deserves to be.

Granted bail now.

Really? Ive only read that it was again refused and likely to be inside for two weeks.

Edit - Just read that his Lawyer was appealing...

Edited by JawD

I wish he could play for us like Bowyer did for Leeds when his trial was going on. :good:

The only time in his career that he looked like a class player? Strangely, Woodgate went the other way.

Because he was innocent while Woodgate was guilty, obviously :rolleyes:

I wish he could play for us like Bowyer did for Leeds when his trial was going on. :good:

The only time in his career that he looked like a class player? Strangely, Woodgate went the other way.

Because he was innocent while Woodgate was guilty, obviously :friends:

:rolleyes: rightio :rolleyes: