Joey Barton

RlCO

Should Barton ever play for us again?  

114 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Joey Barton is so evil he drowns kittens.

Joey Barton is so evil he kicks orphans.

Joey Barton is so evil he posed as a gas man and robbed my granny.

Joey Barton is so evil Ian Huntley has admitted he is his role model.

Joey Barton is so evil he made Hitler cry.

Joey Barton is so evil he made Newcastle sign Alan Smith.

Don't get me wrong the lad is a prick and a nutcase but fucking hell there is some huge overreactions.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joey Barton is so evil he drowns kittens.

Joey Barton is so evil he kicks orphans.

Joey Barton is so evil he posed as a gas man and robbed my granny.

Joey Barton is so evil Ian Huntley has admitted he is his role model.

Joey Barton is so evil he made Hitler cry.

Joey Barton is so evil he made Newcastle sign Alan Smith.

Don't get me wrong the lad is a prick and a nutcase but fucking hell there is some huge overreactions.

Besides which, if he was that much of a cunt he'd have signed for Arsenal ages ago.

Arsenal's Gael Clichy has claimed Joey Barton has few friends among the Premier League's French contingent.

The Newcastle midfielder spent much of pre-season behind bars at Strangeways prison in Manchester, but made a controversial return to action as a late substitute against the Gunners on Saturday.

A chorus of boos from those inside Emirates Stadium greeted his appearance on the sidelines this weekend, while he still managed to make the headlines for his fleeting on-field antics.

A strong challenge on Samir Nasri set the tone, with the France international taking retribution with a cynical trip minutes later

I bet thats killing him " the french dont like me whatever shall i do" fuck the french.

<_< not one quote.

Word has it that last night you were trying to do a deal for a Barton + Cash swap for Stephen Warnock.

Rovers knocked you back no less that 6 times, in the end it was a straight cash deal, but just not enough.

Is this one of the things that has pissed off KK?

All I can say is Thank Fook the deal didnt happen..........!

Word has it that last night you were trying to do a deal for a Barton + Cash swap for Stephen Warnock.

Rovers knocked you back no less that 6 times, in the end it was a straight cash deal, but just not enough.

No one knows. Rumours and chinese whispers is all we really have.

No one knows. Rumours and chinese whispers is all we really have.

Tell you summet - there is never a dull moment being a Toon Fan eh?!

Good luck with whatever happens - you deserve much better

A strong challenge on Samir Nasri set the tone, with the France international taking retribution with a cynical trip minutes later

:lol: I'm sure he's terrified if this is the level of retribution they are going to inflict on him.

Can't really understand why Ashley wants Barton sacked for being a thug when he is happy to be mates with and employ Wise, a man who attacks taxi drivers and breaks team mates jaws :o

Because it isn't about morality it's about getting some return on a player deemed to be surplus to requirements.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/200...15875-20724473/

Hanging isn't good enough for him this time. :sweat:

So it's a henious crime for Barton to do it but it's OK for the Mirror reporter to follow suit?? :o

It's not gone unnoticed to me that the film ends abruptly just before the chase car gets to the red light neither :(

BTW - printing an image of his car registration is bang out of order - surely that contravenes his privacy?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/200...15875-20724473/

Hanging isn't good enough for him this time. :sweat:

So it's a henious crime for Barton to do it but it's OK for the Mirror reporter to follow suit?? :o

It's not gone unnoticed to me that the film ends abruptly just before the chase car gets to the red light neither :(

BTW - printing an image of his car registration is bang out of order - surely that contravenes his privacy?

The fact that the reporter is waiting for Barton to get into his car is pathetic. Nothing but scum read and write for that "newspaper".