NUFC v Stoke - FA Cup replay

sammynb

Has RICO been on this thread expressing his dissappointment with NUFC progressing to the next round yet?

Were you there fucktard? I was pissed off as I nearly didn't get a ticket for the game I was already going to because of all the Keegan Bandwagon Jumpers.

Mental night. Rennie is a complete wanker. Don't understand why the whole of one corner was left empty. Ashley looked hilarious bouncing around in his seat like it's Christmas morning :icon_lol: Stoke scorer giving it to the east stand as well B) kin non-entity twat.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has RICO been on this thread expressing his dissappointment with NUFC progressing to the next round yet?

Were you there fucktard? I was pissed off as I nearly didn't get a ticket for the game I was already going to because of all the Keegan Bandwagon Jumpers.

Mental night. Rennie is a complete wanker. Don't understand why the whole of one corner was left empty. Ashley looked hilarious bouncing around in his seat like it's Christmas morning :icon_lol: Stoke scorer giving it to the east stand as well B) kin non-entity twat.

Even though there was only 35k there?

And No, I didnt go :)

And No, I didnt go :)

Well an entire corner looked to have been given to stoke, so I reckon there was only 45 ish available, and the only few gaps were some in the leazes at 50,000 feet, and the usual bits of the expensive corporate seats that are always the last to go. I don't even believe that 35k figure thinking about it.

And No, I didnt go ;)

Well an entire corner looked to have been given to stoke, so I reckon there was only 45 ish available, and the only few gaps were some in the leazes at 50,000 feet, and the usual bits of the expensive corporate seats that are always the last to go. I don't even believe that 35k figure thinking about it.

:)

Aye man its fooking well high up there!

Yup, being the uberfan that I am, I haven't missed a home game since I got my ST in 2005.

Well an entire corner looked to have been given to stoke

Did they have the bottom tier, or did the club just not sell tickets there as Stoke fans are scum that would coin the good Geordie stock below.

From my position high up in the gallowgate I couldn't see the upper upper tier where the away fans normally are, so couldn't tell if there were any stoke fans there or not, didn't look to be too many coaches. Of course you could'nt hear any chants from them either. There were one or two people dotted about the lower corner, which makes me think it was given to stoke. Someone near me also mentioned an FA Cup rule about giving a certain percentage to away fans too.

Did they have the bottom tier, or did the club just not sell tickets there as Stoke fans are scum that would coin the good Geordie stock below.

From my position high up in the gallowgate I couldn't see the upper upper tier where the away fans normally are, so couldn't tell if there were any stoke fans there or not, didn't look to be too many coaches. Of course you could'nt hear any chants from them either. There were one or two people dotted about the lower corner, which makes me think it was given to stoke. Someone near me also mentioned an FA Cup rule about giving a certain percentage to away fans too.

You have to offer them a 1/4 of the capacity as an allocation for FA Cup games iirc. Been that way as long as I can remember. Don't know what the situation is if they don't take that allocation though as there isn't much time to re-sell returned tickets when it's a replay.

Edited by alex

You have to offer them a 1/4 of the capacity as an allocation for FA Cup games iirc. Been that way as long as I can remember. Don't know what the situation is if they don't take that allocation though as there isn't much time to re-sell returned tickets when it's a replay.

15% isn't it?

15% isn't it?

Sounds more like it actually. Just meant there's always been quite a high %-age of the allocation that had to go to away teams in the FA Cup.

15% isn't it?

Yup.

Stoke had the whole corner. I have mates who's season tickets are below the away section and they were turfed out last night because of the away allocation.

I'd just like to say, how good we were at keeping the ball last night? One touch stuff, everyone wanted the ball. Confidence man, it's an uderated influence. Special mentions to Milner who I thought was superb last night. This was a kid I gave a bit of stick too when he was first here, but he's a very important part of this side now. Duff looks like a new signing, and even Steven Carr had a good game. It just all topped off a bonkers day. Mind, Stoke were fucking woeful. I must also apologise to Uriah Heapofshite. I've seen the replay and I think he was correct to send Emre off.

Stoke had the whole corner. I have mates who's season tickets are below the away section and they were turfed out last night because of the away allocation.

I'd just like to say, how good we were at keeping the ball last night? One touch stuff, everyone wanted the ball. Confidence man, it's an uderated influence. Special mentions to Milner who I thought was superb last night. This was a kid I gave a bit of stick too when he was first here, but he's a very important part of this side now. Duff looks like a new signing, and even Steven Carr had a good game. It just all topped off a bonkers day. Mind, Stoke were fucking woeful. I must also apologise to Uriah Heapofshite. I've seen the replay and I think he was correct to send Emre off.

When the crowd are behind you everybody wants the ball.

When the crowd are behind you everybody wants the ball.

You can't blame the crowd though for the past 2 or 3 seasons where in the main no fuckers wanted it though.