Heath Ledger found dead...

Asprilla

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking hell, hadn't he broke up with her off Dawson's Creek? Could've been an intentional OD.

They broke up ages ago and the rumours in his home state were that he was going out with another West Aussie in supermodel Gemma Ward.

They found prescription drugs at his home, make of that what you will.

His best film that i loved was Two Hands, an Australia production and comedy/drama. Quality, he was also good in Lord of Dogtown, which i liked as well.

Sad to lose such a good actor at such a young age, RIP big fella.

Fucking hell, hadn't he broke up with her off Dawson's Creek? Could've been an intentional OD.

They broke up ages ago and the rumours in his home state were that he was going out with another West Aussie in supermodel Gemma Ward.

His best film that i loved was Two Hands, an Australia production and comedy/drama. Quality, he was also good in Lord of Dogtown, which i liked as well.

he had pnemonia

he had pnemonia

They don't normally prescribe sleeping tablets for pnemonia!

New York police have confirmed that prescription sleeping pills were found around his body.

Fucking twat, fancy giving up fucking Heather Graham, Gemma Ward, Naomi Watts and his ex wife, the broke back mountain thing, for stomach full of sleeping pills.

It was in September apparently, not that long ago.

Didn't him and her have a kid together a while back? Sad.

It was in September apparently, not that long ago.

Didn't him and her have a kid together a while back? Sad.

Yep a daughter, now 2 years old.