Nufc Vs Brfc

Kid Dynamite

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't imagine how it is coming back from the came £40+ down and feeling worse than when you got there.

I've been to games where we've got hammered but not with such little hope of seeing us turn it round.

<_<

Owen shouldn't be first choice if he can't hit the back of the net.

Because the finishing other the strikers is so clinical?

Thankfully all this relegation talk is just hysteria though. © Fop

This is admittedly probably a kneejerk, but I really think Martins and Carroll deserve their chance to start. Certainly ahead of Smith!

This is admittedly probably a kneejerk, but I really think Martins and Carroll deserve their chance to start. Certainly ahead of Smith!

I don't argue about Smith. But to expect that Carrol is doing much better than Owen it putting a lot of faith into a youngster who was struggling to make an impact in the Championship...

Anyway with the game against Inter being put a week back I just hope that Rafa's rotation policy is doing us a favour. The games afterwards against Birmingham and Fulham will definitely decide the fate.