The 2008 Champions League 1/4s & 1/2s

Park Life

I'm all for an English club lifting the pot, but I really Really would prefer it if it wasn't Liverpool. Can't be arsed with their media supported love in. Also, they haven't played the better football.

Basically bite my balls off tbh. You aint seen a media love in til you see a Man U Euro wank fest.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the thing... if it's a Liverpool v Man Utd final (and lets face it, there's a good chance it will be), the media will go into full blown wank-fest and it won't matter who wins it, it'll be non-stop for weeks... months even!

Nothing else for it, we've gotta pray that Barca dump United out...

i fucking hate liverpool.

i feel so sorry for the arse.

but walcott.

holy fuck my ass what a run.

Beautiful run, moment of the game by a mile.

Aye. In a fucking amazing game it was still the stand out moment and that says it all tbf.

I went for a piss :icon_lol:

That's the thing... if it's a Liverpool v Man Utd final (and lets face it, there's a good chance it will be), the media will go into full blown wank-fest and it won't matter who wins it, it'll be non-stop for weeks... months even!

Nothing else for it, we've gotta pray that Barca dump United out...

Testify tbh. There's a pint with your name on it this summer with straight talk like that.

i fucking hate liverpool.

i feel so sorry for the arse.

but walcott.

holy fuck my ass what a run.

Beautiful run, moment of the game by a mile.

Aye. In a fucking amazing game it was still the stand out moment and that says it all tbf.

I went for a piss :icon_lol:

You didn't miss owt tbh.

maybe so, but Man U this season have kind of deserved the praise they've got. In some games they've been nothing short of incredible.

maybe so, but Man U this season have kind of deserved the praise they've got. In some games they've been nothing short of incredible.

:icon_lol:

if they win the CL this season and the league then I think ronaldo will be off to real madrid so at least thats something positive

wouldn't want him to go and I to be honest he'd be mental to leave Man U. He's playing every week, he's on a very good wage, he'd be with the best team in Europe (if they win), he's worshiped by his fans and respected by his peers. He's playing with two other bright young talents in Rooney and Tevez, with Anderson and Nani showing potential.

I hate him because he's probably the best player in the world, but I wouldn't want to hate him from afar.

Can't dispute this but it's zero consolation to me I'm afraid DW.

wouldn't want him to go and I to be honest he'd be mental to leave Man U. He's playing every week, he's on a very good wage, he'd be with the best team in Europe (if they win), he's worshiped by his fans and respected by his peers. He's playing with two other bright young talents in Rooney and Tevez, with Anderson and Nani showing potential.

I hate him because he's probably the best player in the world, but I wouldn't want to hate him from afar.

I do, but like I say I live with man u fans, imagine that they wank over him constantly

he does want to play for real though and they want him (obviously) plus his mum wants him to play for them and if man u win the CL then he's won everything there is to win with them

The obsession some people on here seem to have with wanting Liverpool to fail is quite disturbing...

A view that has nothing to do with your scouse girlfriend of course :icon_lol:

Like I said, I couldn't care who'd won it all i was interested in seeing was a good game of football which is what we got...

No-one enjoys winding her up more than me so your theory is counter-productive.

To be fair though, who the fuck wants to have to listen to that lot crow about winning it again.

if it was between us and them - fair enough, i'd want us to win obviously...

but as we're not in it i don't care who wins so long as it's a decent game. THAT tonight was a classic cup match and anyone who says otherwise has an agenda.

If Liverpool won on playing the better football then I'd say fair enough even though I can't stand the turds. But once again dodgy decisions have gone their way. Three times against Arsenal, two blatant pens for the Arse turned down, one 50/50 for Pool is given. Boils my piss. :blush:

But hey, at least Craig will get some tonight so it's all good! :(

olivece5.jpg

it is not like all of the calls or lack of calls went the scousers way... :icon_lol:

tbf fabregas isn't touching babels shirt in that picture

I think its's just like that

Do you actually hate him?

no.

I luuuuurve him. :icon_lol:

and Sammy, you can't refute it, because like everything that skips from 'twixt my lips, it's God Damned Fact!

Fucking Green was trying to Say Liverpool let Walcott run. Fuck off you red shite.

Chelsea do us a favour and shaft them and some cunt kill Gerrard.

It just takes the piss out of the UEFA CL IMO. Finish 4th and you cans till win it. Fuck off!

Fucking Green was trying to Say Liverpool let Walcott run. Fuck off you red shite.

It just takes the piss out of the UEFA CL IMO. Finish 4th and you cans till win it. Fuck off!

Wykiki has issues tbh. :icon_lol:

:(

Listening to the 606 Podcast, Scousers man do my tits in as do all the plaggy Scousers in the office this morning!

Doesn't happen very often but I'll be supporting Chelsea in the semis. I think Liverpool will beat them again though.

olivece5.jpg

it is not like all of the calls or lack of calls went the scousers way... :(

Fucking hell man that's just as Babel is about to score the 4th! So would you say that decision didn't go their way? :icon_lol:

But hey, at least Craig will get some tonight so it's all good! :icon_lol:

:blush:

She's 200 miles away man.....

Shall be seeing here Friday though.... :(

Listening to the 606 Podcast, Scousers man do my tits in as do all the plaggy Scousers in the office this morning!

Understandable annoying, but wishing - even if not meant seriously - that "some cunt kill Gerrard" is way over the top iyam. I can't understand how people can get so wound up about other teams anyway.

Understandable annoying, but wishing - even if not meant seriously - that "some cunt kill Gerrard" is way over the top iyam. I can't understand how people can get so wound up about other teams anyway.

It was tounge in cheek Isegrim marra, nee way would I want someone dead FFS over a game!

Jesus christ Wykiki what the fuck has Gerrard done to deserve that level of vitriol?? :icon_lol:

Not that long ago that many on here were praising him and saying he was considerably better than fat-boy Lampard......or was that all to wind Gol up? :(