Sven's deein' one

Ketsbaia

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what a ridiculous decision, i know he's spent a lot of money and they're not getting europe but they're still lightyears ahead of where they were and look at the football they've been playing too

ridiculous

what a ridiculous decision, i know he's spent a lot of money and they're not getting europe but they're still lightyears ahead of where they were and look at the football they've been playing too

ridiculous

Ridiculous you say?

Wonder if there will be loads of articles about how Man City fans are fickle and demand instant success.

ridiculous

Ridiculous you say?

Wonder if there will be loads of articles about how Man City fans are fickle and demand instant success.

Have the Citeh fans been calling for his head like I we were with Allardyce ?

ridiculous

Ridiculous you say?

no but there were plenty of articles about ashley expecting instant success too

I'd call that a fairer comparison

ridiculous

Ridiculous you say?

Don't get me wrong, I think its mad getting rid of Sven, but it seems to purely the actions of an owner who appointed him, I'm not sure if its a fair comparison with Allardyce who was appointed by a previous regime and then proceeded to fuck off the fans.

ridiculous

Ridiculous you say?

Don't get me wrong, I think its mad getting rid of Sven, but it seems to purely the actions of an owner who appointed him, I'm not sure if its a fair comparison with Allardyce who was appointed by a previous regime and then proceeded to fuck off the fans.

good point

it's just ridiculous

Bad news for Citeh = good news for us as far as I'm concerned.

Who do they think they are going to get who's better?

sam-allardyce.jpg

:nufc:

what a contrast that would be eh? from svens philosophy on football to his

bad for the league this kind of thing , how the hell can you sack a guy whos put your team in their highest prem finish in his first season .

if i was a city fan id be hitting the board where it hurts , a boycot on a match or something , i wouldnt be comfortable with that owner in charge of my club , and do eveything i could to get the point across .

his agent says he's staying aye , sounds like he's waiting for the big payoff tbh due to how all this is went down , saying that he woulda waited for the big payoff regardless .

Edited by Hadrian

Good news for us.

Hopefully...depends who he's got lined up and if he's going to back them....but I agree, there can't be many managers better than Sven who'd be up for joining Citeh.

Just the general instability and the omens for the future in general too.

I thnk its a bit of a rewrite to suit the press agenda that Allardyce was sacked because of the fans - I'd like to think it was down to Ashley (a decision I agreed with).

I do think there were some rumblings from some City fans but I assume most were happy(ish) - I hope whoever they get fails.

Also if we had hung on to Sam until the end of the season we could now have had Sven :nufc:

I thnk its a bit of a rewrite to suit the press agenda that Allardyce was sacked because of the fans - I'd like to think it was down to Ashley (a decision I agreed with).

I do think there were some rumblings from some City fans but I assume most were happy(ish) - I hope whoever they get fails.

Also if we had hung on to Sam until the end of the season we could now have had Sven :nufc:

Of course it was a history rewrite. It's funny with the recent Avram Grant thing too. When you initially had Chelsea 'fans' singing "you don't know what you're doing" the press didn't pick up on it (much). Now, they've decided to get their teeth into him it gets more publicity. Unfotunately though, despite the general consensus on here, I think most people lap up what they print.

His luck had to run out sometime. :D

Did a good job. Again. ;)

He's about where I thought he'd be. :razz: (and frankly where he should at least be) Which is a long way from the "he's going to win the league" nonsense at the beginning of the season.

Sven isn't rubbish, but he is a lucky manager (or was). It is still pretty insane to sack him now though.