Ronaldo declares for Madrid

Torres

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I was a man u fan I would be hoping the shithead was sold asap.

if he played for us and the same thing happened i doubt u would want him to be sold

Wrong. I couldn't give a fuck, tbh, who it was. Once the delcaration was made that he wanted to play for someone else he can fuck right off imo.

I'm all for telling some of our players to fuck off when they piss about like this or play the arsehole. But when you've got someone like Ronaldo in your team, you'd not be shouting for him to go just because he's had his head turned.

Having said that, if he really wants to go to Real Madrid but isn't allowed..will he still put the same effort in next season?

I've always got the impression he's just keeping Man U on their toes for contract negotiations.

Madrid haven't even been in a Champions League final in 6 years.

I actually think he would rather be at Madrid. It's warmer and nicer than Manchester for a start, and you get the impression he likes the idea of playing for Real more than Man U.

probably total utter shiite , but rumors manure are gonna flog him to barca and take rhonny in return .

total shiite , but funny if it came off :yes

if i had the choice of ronaldinho and money or robinho and money id take the ronaldinho deal any day

probably total utter shiite , but rumors manure are gonna flog him to barca and take rhonny in return .

if i had the choice of ronaldinho and money or robinho and money id take the ronaldinho deal any day

Ronaldinho is past it and has been for a while..............his ship has sailed.

Ronaldinho is past it and has been for a while..............his ship has sailed.

i wouldnt count him out to much , but id be more motivated by fucking over madrid and mancity in one go , and still comming out quids in .

would any of you knock back a swap deal for robinho and enough wedge to buy 3-4 world class players ?

id have ronaldo out of the door in a flash .

not saying robinho is better , just him and 3-4 superstars would be more than enough to sweeten the deal for me . even for 75 mill they could buy benzema , alves and a couple more .

Hypothetically aye, but who is to say the clubs involved will sell these 'superstars'? And would you get 3 or 4 of them for £75m?

well , alot of them are moving on for the right price , we gotta be looking at 20-30 mills for benzema and alves ect i know , but anderson , nani and even ronaldo were brought in for around the 15mill range .

as high as some of the pricetags on these players , you dont see many hit that 30million mark , business is normally done around the 20mill number , thats what id expect the likes on benzema to really cost .

for 75 mill you could easily replace ronaldo , even if you dont get 1 player as good as him , you could get 3-4 better than what you have got at the club , all even itself out in the end .

ronaldos due an injury aswell dont you reckon ? someones gonna take his legs away soon enough .

I see your logic mate. The problem is you could buy four players for £15m each who are class but don't take to the PL anything like as well as C. Ronaldo has. It's easier to acclimatise in many ways at somewhere like Man Utd though.

They'd more than likely have to change their system as well.

Ronaldo is effectively priceless in their current team. Plus in some ways the way he was playing last season you'd actually have to manage to get 12 players onto the pitch to replace him.

Can't for the life of me understand why he would want to move tbh. Think he would win alot more if he stayed at Man U.

What else can achieve at ManUre ?

Can't for the life of me understand why he would want to move tbh. Think he would win alot more if he stayed at Man U.

Closer to home?

more trophies?

no, the same trophies.

more trophies?

no, the same trophies.

Not so fast....has he won the league cup yet?

:razz::yes

Fuck it, if I were him I'd be off to Madrid for an easy life, better weather and £300k after tax for the next 5 years.

Edited by Asprilla

past it at 28? good joke, new challenge would make him amazing again imo, especially with ferguson as manager and the way man utd play

past it at 28? good joke, new challenge would make him amazing again imo, especially with ferguson as manager and the way man utd play

I dunno, unfortunately I think he may have gone the way of Kluivert and the Ronaldo, and the fact is the older a player gets the more professional they need to be to keep in peak condition.

Be nice if a new manager/club could turn him around though.

I'd love to see him go

looking forward to seeing him play and not just thinking about how much I hate him for playing for man u and hate man u for having such a player

plus the cockney united fan I'm living with next year will be fucking gutted and that's always great

I'd love to see him go

looking forward to seeing him play and not just thinking about how much I hate him for playing for man u and hate man u for having such a player

plus the cockney united fan I'm living with next year will be fucking gutted and that's always great

newcastle fan from burnley?

Like Beckham is to adidas, C.Ronaldo is to Nike. Can't see Nike being to happy that images of their poster boy are going to be spread across the world wearing an adidas shirt.

You have to remember though, for a lot of continental players they're brought up wanting to play for Real Madrid or Barcelona..they just have that draw. I don't think Man U should take it so personally, he's always wanted to play for Real and probably wants to play for them while still at his peak.