South Tyneside and Sunderland

Guest Stevie

Guest Stevie

I went to ASDA in Boldon on Friday with me mate as I get me contact lenses there. After 5 minutes of being there, baring in mind me mate had never been to South Tyneside, me mate said "it's amazing the difference of how people look over here, it's so noticable how ugly these people are, and the difference." It's something I've been saying for years. As soon as you cross that river, fuckin people in general get uglier, is it genetics, poor diet, poor maintenance, or just general scruffiness? People might say I'm talking shit, but it's like another planet South Tyneside in terms of how people look, and attitude.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stevie
Stevie, unless you come from Gosforth or Jesmond, you have no right to look down your nose in anyway, shape or form at anywhere south of the river.

Why not?

''Asda'' does enough for me like.

Now I'm no longer a student I wont touch the place, except for beer offers :lol:

If food prices continue like they have been, might not just be the beers.

Although an Asda in a rough area is hard to beat for chavivity. ;)

Why not?

Because the average areas of Newcastle are no different to anywhere at the same level in ST and the scum areas of which there are many piss all over those of south of the river.

Guest Stevie
Why not?

Because the average areas of Newcastle are no different to anywhere at the same level in ST and the scum areas of which there are many piss all over those of south of the river.

How the fuck would you know? You're from Darlington aren't you? Newcastle is infinitely better than South Tyneside, even Scotswood would be classed as one of the better areas if it were there. Even though what you've written is bollocks, my point was about peoples heads in South Tyneside, my mate made the same observations I've been making for 10 years.

Guest Stevie
Freddy Shepherd thinks Newcastle has it's fair share of munters.

He claims he was misquoted and meant Sunderland.

Guest Stevie
Does fooking Gatesheeeeeed coont ye twat?

:lol:

Gateshead doesn't count from Gateshead Stadium west.

Edited by Stevie

Stevie, unless you come from Gosforth or Jesmond, you have no right to look down your nose in anyway, shape or form at anywhere south of the river.

Well said son, from he of Gosforth silver spoon origins!!

The Asda's at Benton and Gosforth are a hive of poontang i must say, but your right I worked in Gateshead for a few years and most of the staff were from South Sheilds and were backwards as owt.

I'm just wondering why it actually matters so much tbh.

It's propaganda in Stevie's quest to limit match attendees to pure blood Geordies as defined by him.

It's a funny thing all this tribalism. They're planning to build a supermarket on Walker Rd but loads of residents have kicked off and said they'll refuse to go on the grounds that it's being built on the WRONG side apparently.

To be honest it's more about the wealth of the general area than anything else. I know that sounds dick-ish. But the areas filled with kangarillahogs are normally the ones with row after row of charver shops. Saying that, the Student areas have a substantial collection of shitty shops and yet the skirt round there is astounding.

I know for sure that Leeds has areas where you can't move for erectile kryptonite, yet other areas where you'd knock a sattelite out of orbit because of the fannytastic offerings. I'm sure sunderland is exactly the same.

Guest Stevie
To be honest it's more about the wealth of the general area than anything else. I know that sounds dick-ish. But the areas filled with kangarillahogs are normally the ones with row after row of charver shops. Saying that, the Student areas have a substantial collection of shitty shops and yet the skirt round there is astounding.

I know for sure that Leeds has areas where you can't move for erectile kryptonite, yet other areas where you'd knock a sattelite out of orbit because of the fannytastic offerings. I'm sure sunderland is exactly the same.

I worked in Sunderland for four years, I saw no more than five attractive lasses in that time, and I shagged one of them. I'm not saying that sums Sunderland up, well yes I am actually, but lets be fair South Tyneside is just as bad aesthetically and people wise. I mean if I was from Jarrow or South Shields or Boldon, I'd fuckin support Sunderland, I honestly would as they would be my local club, and more culturally entwined with South Tyneside.

but my point was that anywhere with a high proportion of lower income earners is likely to find beauties thin on the ground and fuglies quite fat... on the ground.

Be it Sunderland, areas of Glasgow, areas of London or where ever.

I'd wager Crewe isn't exactly Ground Zero for the hotty invasion.

Aye but she doesn't live there does she cocksnot! ;)

She moved away, to be with you, good job she's pretty cos she can't be that bright :lol: