• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice thread chaps.

:shades:

:good::blush:

:scratchchin: :scratchchin: :)

He was class!! so to was guthrie anc colo...

Spider, Spiderman, Spider, Spiderman

He's hea, he's there, he's every fucking where...spiderman, spiderman!

It was a joy to see a winger in a Newcastle shirt repeartedly taking on defenders and more often than not, winning.

Don't remember him once crossing from deep or turning and passing it back from fear of not beating the man in front of him.

It was a joy to see a winger in a Newcastle shirt repeartedly taking on defenders and more often than not, winning.

Don't remember him once crossing from deep or turning and passing it back from fear of not beating the man in front of him.

He grafts as well though. Great to have an attacking winger but if he's a passenger when you lose possession it puts pressure on your full-back. Not with this fella though.

He grafts as well though. Great to have an attacking winger but if he's a passenger when you lose possession it puts pressure on your full-back. Not with this fella though.

I was watching it with a couple of Mancs and they where less than impressed that we had a player that sold Rooney for a cunt on numerous occasions and yet whenever they got into an attacking position he was there covering, and then picking the ball up and running from deep

was fantastic scenes B) I was also impressed with Collo, Duff on the other hand was dissapointing for me, seemed afraid to take his man on

I was watching it with a couple of Mancs and they where less than impressed that we had a player that sold Rooney for a cunt on numerous occasions and yet whenever they got into an attacking position he was there covering, and then picking the ball up and running from deep

was fantastic scenes B) I was also impressed with Collo, Duff on the other hand was dissapointing for me, seemed afraid to take his man on

I can't help but think that Zoggy would be better on the left instead of Duff, just need a decent LB though. Thing is where would that leave Duff? Would we sell him?

I was wondering if Keegan's mom award to Gutherie has something to with him being Keegans signing while Jonas came from Wise and co. Conspiracytastic I know.

Alternatively he could just be trying to big up a young lad (who looks like a right charva btw) who has come here without much anticipation from the fans.

I was wondering if Keegan's mom award to Gutherie has something to with him being Keegans signing while Jonas came from Wise and co. Conspiracytastic I know.

Alternatively he could just be trying to big up a young lad (who looks like a right charva btw) who has come here without much anticipation from the fans.

B):icon_lol:

Fair point.

I get the feeling it's the latter rather than the former. Guthrie does a thankless task so while the press are heaping praise on Jonas, Keegan gives DG a pat on the back. That's the type of stuff which IMO makes Keegan a great man manager.

Despite Deco’s performance, the most impressive display from a new summer signing had to be Newcastle’s Jonas Gutierrez. The Argentine was terrific against Manchester United. I hadn’t seen too much of this lad but Kevin Keegan seems to have picked up an absolute gem. I liked the way he both attacked and more importantly defended. He had terrific pace, excellent on the ball and worked as hard as anyone on the pitch. This performance was particularly impressive when you consider it was his first Premier League match and it was at away at Old Trafford of all places. Both Gutierrez and his compatriot Fabricio Coloccini performed well. They both looked big, powerful players but in particular Gutierrez stood out above all the new boys due to his display over the weekend.

B)

Despite Deco’s performance, the most impressive display from a new summer signing had to be Newcastle’s Jonas Gutierrez. The Argentine was terrific against Manchester United. I hadn’t seen too much of this lad but Kevin Keegan seems to have picked up an absolute gem. I liked the way he both attacked and more importantly defended. He had terrific pace, excellent on the ball and worked as hard as anyone on the pitch. This performance was particularly impressive when you consider it was his first Premier League match and it was at away at Old Trafford of all places. Both Gutierrez and his compatriot Fabricio Coloccini performed well. They both looked big, powerful players but in particular Gutierrez stood out above all the new boys due to his display over the weekend.

:icon_lol:

:jonas:

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :jonas:

There is a man - a certain man

And for the poor you may be sure

That he'll do all he can!

Who is this one?

This fav'rite son?

Just by his action

Has the Traction magnates on the run?

Who loves to smoke?

Enjoys a joke?

Who wouldn't get a bit upset

If he were really broke?

With wealth and fame

He's still the same

I'll bet you five you're not alive

If you don't know his name

What is his name?...

It's Jonas Gutierez.

It's Mister Gutierrez.

He doesn't like that Mister

He likes good old Jonny Gutierrez.

Who says a miss

Was made to kiss?

And when he meets one always tries

To do exactly this?

Who buys the food?

Who buys the drinks?

Who thinks that dough was made to spend?

And acts the way he thinks?

Now is it Joe?

No, no, no, no!

I'll bet you ten you aren't men

If you don't really know!

Risin' up, back on the street

Did his time, took his chances

Went the distance, now he's back on his feet

Just a man and his will to survive

So many times, it happens too fast

You change your passion for glory

Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past