1st signing OFFICIAL!

Park Life

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leazes, why does this player have to be better than Nobby or Charlie? Daniel Cordone wasn't, neither was Silvio Maric? Both products of the old regime and as relevant to this transfer as the two you've mentioned

Actually, Shepherd said the prostitutes in Newcastle were dogs iirc. Not sure if that's better or worse than how it was widely reported though :rolleyes:

Personally, i've always been proud of the quality of Newcastle's whores, so Fat Fred can fuck off :wub:

Guest alex
Actually, Shepherd said the prostitutes in Newcastle were dogs iirc. Not sure if that's better or worse than how it was widely reported though :rolleyes:

Personally, i've always been proud of the quality of Newcastle's whores, so Fat Fred can fuck off :wub:

I could post something there but I don't think I will.

Personally, i've always been proud of the quality of Newcastle's whores, so Fat Fred can fuck off :)

I could post something there but I don't think I will.

scaredy cat :wub:

• 2 weeks later...
I reckon by the end of the week/early next week there will be another signing and they will have their photos with the shirt together :icon_lol:

:)

:D

Smith's fit as a lop tbf.

I look forward to the day when he uses his fitness to get to a ball first or make himself some space then.

You need to set your sights a bit lower :D

So Jonas is number 18 and Guthrie is number 8?

Suggests Guthrie isn't quite the squad player some were hoping if it is the case.

Only leaves first team numbers 2, 4 and 5 to be filled.

Smith's fit as a lop tbf.

I look forward to the day when he uses his fitness to get to a ball first or make himself some space then.

You need to set your sights a bit lower :lol:

:D

So Jonas is number 18 and Guthrie is number 8?

Suggests Guthrie isn't quite the squad player some were hoping if it is the case.

Only leaves first team numbers 2, 4 and 5 to be filled.

Numbers don't really mean much, anymore.

I can't be the only one who read Offshore's post in the style of a wistful melancholic poet, staring off over a night time sea-scape.

Numbers don't really mean much ........ anymore. -Fade to Black- :lol::D

I can't be the only one who read Offshore's post in the style of a wistful melancholic poet, staring off over a night time sea-scape.

Numbers don't really mean much ........ anymore. -Fade to Black- :lol::D

Coffee + Monitor