haway son wor spidey

which we got for free

Keegans building is going to plan

he's gone and signed his first man

4 more signings and then

we'll break into the top ten

:rolleyes:

Haway man! :rolleyes:

Now that's the kind of news you want to read before heading off to work. I'll be walking with a skip in my step all day. Typical KK to bring us an out-of-the-blue signing - and great that he's identified we needed help on the wings.

Really excited - who will he come up with next? :wub:

Not a clue how good or bad the lad is, but the thing I like the best is that the club is doing business under the radar of the press.

I'm impressed by the positive reaction on here. I'd have thought a free transfer no-one's heard of would piss off a few people who've been moaning about a lack of ambition. Seems to be more about the way the deal's been done than the deal itself to be fair though.

Good luck to the lad.

I'm impressed by the positive reaction on here. I'd have thought a free transfer no-one's heard of would piss off a few people who've been moaning about a lack of ambition. Seems to be more about the way the deal's been done than the deal itself to be fair though.

Good luck to the lad.

Surely if it was a free transfer we would've said it was a free transfer? I reckon we've probably agreed a fee with Mallorca rather than become embroiled in any legal action that may follow.

We've got Argie Jonas

He'll exploit your slowness

He's played in Spain

He's like a train.

And his spidey powers

Are a bonus!

The best thing about this is it's so typical Keegan, there is nothing going on then BANG!!!

In comes a pacey young winger.

Takes heart and heed the media haven't got a clue what is going on in our club anymore.