1st signing OFFICIAL!

Park Life

excellent stuff, transfers that come out of the blue are always the most fun ( until we see him play anyway :wub: )

so how do you pronounce his name then, i cant mention this to anyone at work until I get that right!

"GutiairEZ" :rolleyes:

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gutierrez has the nickname "Spiderman" for wearing the superhero's webbed mask during flamboyant goal celebrations.

449887562yy4.jpg

:wub:

Fuck how good he is, this is the sort of player we need. :rolleyes:

spidey_dance.gifspidey_building.gifspidey_cartwheel.gif

Let me get this straight, have we got a £15M Argentine international for a years wages on a Webster? Or did we intervene and pay an undisclosed fee before the Webster went through?

Nailed on to be class for us then...

I haven't a clue how good this guy will be, so I'll reserve judgement. All we can do is support him and give him time to settle and simply hope he isn't another Luque.

Seconded, never heard of him or seen him play so we'll see

Looks like a cross between Milner and Luque in the face.

Gutierrez has the nickname "Spiderman" for wearing the superhero's webbed mask during flamboyant goal celebrations.

449887562yy4.jpg

:wub:

Fuck how good he is, this is the sort of player we need. :rolleyes:

spidey_dance.gifspidey_building.gifspidey_cartwheel.gif

He'll be spinning his webs of confusion amongst rival defences no doubt. :)

Let me get this straight, have we got a £15M Argentine international for a years wages on a Webster? Or did we intervene and pay an undisclosed fee before the Webster went through?

In 2007 Portsmouth were asked to pay a reported £10m but In this instance I'm not too fussed for how much he is worth just how good he does on the pitch!

Like I said in the other thread, this type of signing is the vindication of staying quiet.

All those people whinging we haven't heard anything need to realise that sly deals like this can't be done without keeping schtum.

I'm not saying he's a worldbeater or it's a great signing, just that we've done a deal the press knew f*ck all about for the first time in donkeys.

Come on then..someone think of a witty song for him to the Spiderman tune.

Canny couple of decent ones from a lad over on Newcastle-Online.

"Spiderman, Spiderman

Does whatever Ronaldo can

Can he spin, from a web

No he cant, cos he's a man,

Look out, its Guttierez... "

:rolleyes:

Guest alex

Quite pleased it's a player we haven't been linked with. It would suggest to me that all the negative stuff (or at least a lot of it) in the papers that has supposedly come from one or several 'club insiders' is just made up and they haven't got a scooby what's going on at NUFC.

Like I said in the other thread, this type of signing is the vindication of staying quiet.

All those people whinging we haven't heard anything need to realise that sly deals like this can't be done without keeping schtum.

I'm not saying he's a worldbeater or it's a great signing, just that we've done a deal the press knew f*ck all about for the first time in donkeys.

Since Enrique? :wub:

Bet we had to push this through quickly before Shepherd fucked it up at their end :rolleyes:

Since Enrique? :wub:

Bet we had to push this through quickly before Shepherd fucked it up at their end :rolleyes:

Aye :)

It'll not be long till he gets a chance to play against his old club.

Apparently been given permission to have an extended summer break due to international commitments and is expected to make his debut vs PSV or Valencia at SJP.