Newcastle Sign Fabricio Coloccini: Deportive Website States

Ketsbaia

we do always get shafted on fees like. £10m on a defender is pretty steep. does anyone know much about this lad? i suppose it's better that we get ripped off and actually sign some players though than be prudent and stick with our current squad

How do you we've been shafted if you don't know much about him?

you don't think £10m is over the odds for a centre half? even a top draw one?

No, I don't. You'll always put a negative spin on anything though. Zzzzzzzz tbh. I suppose you were moaning when we paid £9m for Woodgate? No, didn't think so.

Weren't you moaning about about Ashley not flashing the cash? Now he has, we've been mugged. I don't know a lot about the lad btw, so I don't know whether we've been mugged or not.

He's a good player by all accounts. I was a little nasty about him last week only cause I was in a bad mood. He'll turn out better than Woodgate once he gates the pace.

:D Fuck off man. You made an assessment of a player you knew nowt about, then got caught out.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to give the lad a chance but I've got these vibes maaan, that he'll end up on the NUFC list of mistakes, and at 10 mill that goes with the flow :D

Edited by @yourservice

As it was appointed earlier, the Argentinean central defender has been sold to Newcastle United for €11.5 million plus incentives including a participation of Newcastle United in a future Teresa Herrera tournament. The Magpies will also pay the 15% of the transfer that correspond to the player.

That is from the Deportivo site. They're not going to lie about the fee are they??

So we pay them 11.5m euro's, and we've agreed to pay the 15% signing on/loyalty fee to Colo another 1.725m euro's.

So the total deal we're paying is 13.225m euros.

A quick visit to www.xe.com reveals we will pay a total fee of 10.482m quid

Deportivo will get 9.2m and that lad gets 1.3m. Sorted.

We need to get this done.

I'm a bit edgy about it today.....

As it was appointed earlier, the Argentinean central defender has been sold to Newcastle United for €11.5 million plus incentives including a participation of Newcastle United in a future Teresa Herrera tournament. The Magpies will also pay the 15% of the transfer that correspond to the player.

That is from the Deportivo site. They're not going to lie about the fee are they??

So we pay them 11.5m euro's, and we've agreed to pay the 15% signing on/loyalty fee to Colo another 1.725m euro's.

Didn't you say he was shiet last week? :D

Regards,

Attain

Edited by Attain

Guest Stevie

Regards,

Attain

He's signed mann

Yours faithfully,

Steve

Regards,

Attain

He's signed mann

Yours faithfully,

Steve

He hasn't, he is still going to have a medical etc.

Regards,

Attain

Regards,

Attain

Can you get onto your uncle to put enough wedge down so fat Ashley can fuck off? :)

A step in the right direction, a proven international c.b. which also means that Taylor cant expect to walk/stay in the side if/when he fucks up(which we all know he will)

If we can get a full back, a playmaker(which is a must) and a proven striker who can fit in when Viduka is injured/off form then I will be a touch more optimistic. Oh and get Owen signed up pronto

We also need to get rid of Shola & Smith just in case injuries/suspensions temt KK to actually give them a game

Regards,

Attain

Can you get onto your uncle to put enough wedge down so fat Ashley can fuck off? :)

I rather like 'fat Ashley' though.

Regards,

Attain

A step in the right direction, a proven international c.b. which also means that Taylor cant expect to walk/stay in the side if/when he fucks up(which we all know he will)

If we can get a full back, a playmaker(which is a must) and a proven striker who can fit in when Viduka is injured/off form then I will be a touch more optimistic. Oh and get Owen signed up pronto

We also need to get rid of Shola & Smith just in case injuries/suspensions temt KK to actually give them a game

I'm afraid christmas isn't every day now is it

Edited by NobbySol

Regards,

Attain

Can you get onto your uncle to put enough wedge down so fat Ashley can fuck off? :icon_lol:

Big place India :) , Hows your cousin Boris Becker?

Regards,

Attain

Can you get onto your uncle to put enough wedge down so fat Ashley can fuck off? :icon_lol:

Big place India :) , Hows your cousin Boris Becker?

Still as ginger as ever. :icon_lol:

For those that missed the posts in the match thread:

colovp9.jpg

ashleycolovh0.jpg

:anal:

emm sorry for being thick but is that him? i thought he had loads of hair like T-keith? and why's he got his name on the back of his top if hes not playing?

questions questions questions eh?

colovp9.jpg

ashleycolovh0.jpg

emm sorry for being thick but is that him? i thought he had loads of hair like T-keith? and why's he got his name on the back of his top if hes not playing?

That's MA...

colovp9.jpg

ashleycolovh0.jpg

That's MA...

christ has he lost loads of weight or something? guess its the stress!

colovp9.jpg

ashleycolovh0.jpg

That's MA...

christ has he lost loads of weight or something? guess its the stress!

It will be

However, the transfer has not been agreed by the Magpies, and while Keegan admitted Coloccini had been at St James Park to watch Newcastle's 2-1 win over Valencia he failed to reveal if the transfer had been completed.

"I can't tell you anything at the moment," he said.

"He was here, that's for sure. I like his hair, it's like mine in the seventies, but I can't tell you any more than that."