Saviola in on loan?

TheMoog

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't Coloccini say he didn't want to leave a few days before we were interested, then he wanted to buy out his contract?

I may have been acting a little ornery... :D

This is probably wishful thinking and something I've hoped for before but maybe the 'wow' signing could be ADRIANO!?!? He's struggled for form recent years, he's mates with Martins, and he could be available given all his problems in milan?

Maybe Mourinho's comments about Newcastle the other day could be a little hint as he knows what's going on behind the scenes. IF anyone can get ADriano back to his best and fulfill his potential it could be Keegan.

Again, this is probably a load of bollocks and wishful thinking on my part, but the kind of 'wow' signing that could be really interesting.

P.S. I don't know anything about ADriano's situation since Sao Paolo sent him back home, anyone have a clue?

What were these?

Mourinho, speaking on behalf of Ford's Feel Football debate website www.feelfootball.com, said: "I would put Chelsea, Manchester United and Liverpool as favourites again to win the Premier League - but regarding Arsenal, they also have a great team, but I'm not sure if the group has enough experience and quality to win.

"I see nobody else to win the Premier League, but Tottenham surely has the quality to fight for a top four finish.

"I cannot really say who the surprise team will be - but year after year we always wait for a better Newcastle. They are a top club, they have huge support and they have good players, so we wait for more from them."

Tbf Mourinho has always been very complimentary towards us. Maybe some day if he fancied a real challenege...

Tbf Mourinho has always been very complimentary towards us. Maybe some day if he fancied a real challenege...

so had Ferguson... I smell a Dynamic Duo in the making !!

Lets hope Colo and Jonas turn it up a gear for Diego Milito though...

and hope that it's the milito of two seasons ago who turns up.

seriously though, zaragoza have got to sell. they have 5 strikers, three of them internationals to play in segunda, and they've just signed another player who can play in that position. if they don't go up this season they're going to go into freefall.

This is probably wishful thinking and something I've hoped for before but maybe the 'wow' signing could be ADRIANO!?!? He's struggled for form recent years, he's mates with Martins, and he could be available given all his problems in milan?

Maybe Mourinho's comments about Newcastle the other day could be a little hint as he knows what's going on behind the scenes. IF anyone can get ADriano back to his best and fulfill his potential it could be Keegan.

Again, this is probably a load of bollocks and wishful thinking on my part, but the kind of 'wow' signing that could be really interesting.

P.S. I don't know anything about ADriano's situation since Sao Paolo sent him back home, anyone have a clue?

What were these?

Mourinho, speaking on behalf of Ford's Feel Football debate website www.feelfootball.com, said: "I would put Chelsea, Manchester United and Liverpool as favourites again to win the Premier League - but regarding Arsenal, they also have a great team, but I'm not sure if the group has enough experience and quality to win.

"I see nobody else to win the Premier League, but Tottenham surely has the quality to fight for a top four finish.

"I cannot really say who the surprise team will be - but year after year we always wait for a better Newcastle. They are a top club, they have huge support and they have good players, so we wait for more from them."

Which has always surprised me after the way Sir Bobby was got rid off, with them being good mates and all

Ultimately money talks, and Wise and Jimenez, talk money :angry:

Wise, jimmynez and vetere are all abroad wheeling and dealing - id love to know who their talking to.

Their pool boys no doubt ! :D

Aye telling them to swallow or get sacked.

One swallow doesn't make a summer.