Kevin Keegan Resigns as manager

Scottish Mag

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive got sore fingers from pressing refresh all day. 6pm announcement I reckon.

so where is kev now? is he still in st james having talks? this all sounds very strange to me

I can't believe they've managed to drag it out for so long, I honestly think Ashley's scared to show his face because he's now realising how much of a bollocks he's dropped. Maybe he's spent the majority of the day trying to get Keegan to come back... (dreaming I'm sure).

Keegan's been giving it the old Are you not entertained? Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?

Ive got sore fingers from pressing refresh all day. 6pm announcement I reckon.

so where is kev now? is he still in st james having talks? this all sounds very strange to me

I can't believe they've managed to drag it out for so long, I honestly think Ashley's scared to show his face because he's now realising how much of a bollocks he's dropped. Maybe he's spent the majority of the day trying to get Keegan to come back... (dreaming I'm sure).

Keegan's been giving it the old Are you not entertained? Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?

I can see Kev walking out the front door with "On my signal unleash hell"

Apparently talksport saying there won't be an announcement today

Thank God for that, give me something to look forward to tomorrow.

They can fuck right off if they think this is going on for another day...... measures will be taken.

I used to be a St Austell Ales man ;-)

st austell a shit hole!!! the beer sucks too

thats why I moved

i cant say much im in camborne

shut up that's where I lived I was the only Newcastle supporter there - whats your name fella

sorry slightly off topic

im toby mate. there loads fans round here. and loads nufc fans in truro. i

Been to truro and Camborne on me' holidays, nice places :lol:

I, for one, support our new Saudi Overlords.

:lol:

Cheers, mate. You've been a good laugh today.

just been trying not to cry all day tbh.

where is manc-mag in all this?

I used to be a St Austell Ales man ;-)

st austell a shit hole!!! the beer sucks too

thats why I moved

i cant say much im in camborne

shut up that's where I lived I was the only Newcastle supporter there - whats your name fella

sorry slightly off topic

im toby mate. there loads fans round here. and loads nufc fans in truro. i

Been to truro and Camborne on me' holidays, nice places :lol:

truro city good team too :angry:

Fucking hell, hope that's not the case, I've not got anything today! Can't do with a second day of this. The only reason I can see them delaying things is (1) if Ashley's trying to get Keegler back or (2) they're waiting til the crowd clears outside to make a run for it.

Been in A meeting at SJP in anticipation of him taking the reigns...

Outside Eastlands posing for the telly with his Robinho shirt on.

Fucking hell, hope that's not the case, I've not got anything today! Can't do with a second day of this. The only reason I can see them delaying things is (1) if Ashley's trying to get Keegler back or (2) they're waiting til the crowd clears outside to make a run for it.

If its true, shows that the ones who are least considered in all of this are the fans. Something very odd is going on.

Outside Eastlands posing for the telly with his Robinho shirt on.

Got a pm off him while ago, supports the Jamaican national team only now.

If its true, shows that the ones who are least considered in all of this are the fans. Something very odd is going on.

looking forward to the big reveal now, bound to get a WOW from the expectant crowd :lol:

looking forward to the big reveal now, bound to get a WOW from the expectant crowd :lol:

Him & Keegan on the steps hand in hand saying he's staying. Would be the best news all summer.

Him & Keegan on the steps hand in hand saying he's staying. Would be the best news all summer.

is that really an impossibility now? im still hoping for something like that tbh

The PR of NUFC is a fucking joke. People that haven't accepted the fact he's gone are hanging on to the fact where there's life there's hope, and no one has admitted the truth publically. Total set of wanks, one of the things Ashley promised the supporters was the club would be communicate with the fans more efficiently, what have we had today from the club, fuckin Xisco saying Colo said the toon was a canny fuckin place?!?!?

Edited by Stevie