Kevin Keegan Resigns as manager

Scottish Mag

Why is it taking so long for an official announcement? Are they hoping they can do it after 5pm when everyone has left town and gone home for the day?

It seems to be their rather timid M.O. :lol:

Media Officer or Modus Operandum?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shepherd was alright tbh

Well you can't doubt his commitment to the club.

:lol:

Is that a joke?

He might have been useless but he always tried to do the best for the Toon.

Unless it meant turning down a dividend at any point.

I'm not going to get into it, I can't be arsed with it again, especially today.

They are probably hoping that delaying it will allow people to calm down, but what are the odds that when they do announce it they are cryptic and don't mention if he was sacked or if he quit. "parted company blah blah"

I wouldn't be surprised if they are taking bets on how long it will be before Ashley sells up. He certainly isn't going to be sitting amongst Toon fans anymore.

Edited by Attain

They are probably hoping that delaying it will allow people to calm down, but what are the odds that when they do announce it they are cryptic and don't mention if he was sacked or if he quit. "parted company blah blah"

By mutual consent.

Why is it taking so long for an official announcement? Are they hoping they can do it after 5pm when everyone has left town and gone home for the day?

It's simple they're shitting it. Ashley will need a helicopter to get out alive. :lol:

Liambas has had a falling out with Keegan, he's the one who's sacked him and the delay has been getting Ashley to have the final word on it.

Ashley has then asked Keegan to stay but Keegan has said it's Liambas or me, putting Mike in an invidious position.

Hence the delay

[/guesswork]

And to think about a week ago I was saying to myself that even if we don't sign many players at least we aren't in Man City's plight.

I blame you tbh

Cheers mate. Just the boost I needed.

I wouldn't be surprised if they are taking bets on how long it will be before Ashley sells up. He certainly isn't going to be sitting amongst Toon fans anymore.

Nothing would surprise me - even if it is a requirement for new people coming in - after all if I was buying the club and didn't want keegan as manager i would prefer not to sack a legend as my opening gambit

And to think about a week ago I was saying to myself that even if we don't sign many players at least we aren't in Man City's plight.

I was driving to work this morning thinking that the transfer window hadn't been as bad as some people are making out - at least we weren't in Everton's or even Spurs' position....

How fucking wrong I am :lol: