Kevin Keegan Resigns as manager

Scottish Mag

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FS on the phone to setanta

I thought that fat cunt would need to say his piece.... let me guess, something along the lines of:

"would never have happened in my day.... i knew how to look after a manager......"

Cock off Shepherd! You fucked up with the dismissal of Sir Bobby so don't you play the fucking virgin mary.....

And if one more cunt at work emails me a link to the story on the BBC with a line of "have you seen this?" I'm pulling the plug on the mail server! :lol:

Keeganfans_1163952.jpg

:lol:

Yup is it really that funny?? wanker

I understand your feeling down and all, so am I. But, still you have to enjoy the funny things. I was laughing at the preparation more, btw.

Edited by Attain

FS on the phone to setanta

I thought that fat cunt would need to say his piece.... let me guess, something along the lines of:

"would never have happened in my day.... i knew how to look after a manager......"

Cock off Shepherd! You fucked up with the dismissal of Sir Bobby so don't you play the fucking virgin mary.....

And if one more cunt at work emails me a link to the story on the BBC with a line of "have you seen this?" I'm pulling the plug on the mail server! :angry:

:lol:

I'm getting really annoyed with the part timers.

Most people in my room now know to keep it shut or they'll get some verbal, but innocents from other rooms are making polite conversation about it and i have to tell them to fuck off.

Apparently its kicking off outside SJP.

The traffic is backed up to the Trent.

Heard a fair few chants. Generally positive "Toon Toon" type stuff.

About time!

Why is it taking so long for an official announcement? Are they hoping they can do it after 5pm when everyone has left town and gone home for the day?

I'm guessing that they're trying to figure out how to word the statement that says they've sacked a legend and man who had the full support of 100% of the fans.