Kevin Keegan Resigns as manager

Scottish Mag

We have 3 seasons in the premier league, tops.

Autumn, Winter and Spring. :lol::angry: All jokes aside Ashley has to go.

Edited by Attain

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, that was a joke?

Very good sir.

Why don't you hang yourself and get it put it on Youtube, that would definitely cheer me up you muppet!

Edited by Wacky Jnr

Why don't you hang yourself and get it put it on Youtube, that would definitely cheer me up you muppet!

How's he going to put it on YouTube if he hangs himself? :angry:

Just realised Allardyce will be laughing his socks off. Just when I thought I'd hit rock bottom.

I fuckin GUARANTEE he will be in the papers in the next 2 days, "fans are deluded", "directors don't know how to run a club" "I'm not a fat cunt" etc.. his normal shite..

I tell you what's cheered me up today, I haven't seen it yet cos I've been working but, the fact it even happened, FFS talking on Setanta/Sky pmsl :lol::angry: :angry: I don't know why I just find it hilarious, I bet he's been smiling all day at the abuse the board are deservedly getting.

:angry:

lol he never said it would be a successful hanging

Probably get my dog to do it, it has supa powers.

Leave a note, 'and get it put on youtube'

:angry:

What if I live on my own? :angry:

This really is the last thing I need today. I've got loads of work on that's got to be finished by tomorrow and now they're stringing it out even longer.

I hope when they get home their dinners are cold. :lol:

YES I'M THAT ANGRY!

What if I live on my own? :angry:

You won't, you're 14

Another good read, shamelessly thieved from football365...

Toon Deserve Keegan, Ashley Doesn`t...

Posted 02/09/08 16:51

Well it lasted a few months longer than many of us thought it would. Keegan and Newcastle United fans might be a match made in heaven for both parties but Keegan, the owner and his lackies are a hellish combination that looked wrong from the start.

Let's say this very loud. Keegan is far too good for these boardroom hooligans. A man of great soul, integrity and honest emotion who has provided - both on and off the pitch - so much entertainment and so much joy for over 35 years, does not deserve to be treated as the plaything of an obese millionaire. He's better than that. The fact he took the job at all shocked many but Kevin is a rare creature; he's not cynical and he believes in the innate goodness of people.

Call it naïve if you will. You might think it's wrong or laughable but it is his nature. He probably just hoped it would work out okay, his good faith, optimism and sense of purpose and pride told him to give it one last hurrah.

But from day one he was manipulated by the club for their own ends. It looks as though he was lied to and deceived about his true role and the power he would or wouldn't have.

He was forced into a corner where his loyalty to the people on the north-east was used as a tool for Ashley and Co. They hid behind him, knowing the fans love him. But behind the veneer they clearly had their own agenda and worked to further it throughout Keegan's tenure. He appears to have been disrespected at every turn.

If there were more men in football like Kevin, the sport and the world would be a better place. He is too good to swim in the same shark-infested pool as the likes of Ashley, Wise and the rest of the self-serving cabal that have occupied Newcastle United.

As a man who lived in the city for many years and whose missus is a native of the city, to me it feels like Newcastle United has been hijacked somehow. Newcastle is a special place, with a culture and an attitude all of its own. The club deserves an owner who will respect and understand what it is all about. More than most clubs it needs someone who understands its soul and the rhythm of its heartbeat.

The fans should take it back. The north east knows something about the power of collective action; it's time to draw on that culture and boycott the dreadful Ashley and Wise regime until you have rid this still magnificent club of these sulphurous interlopers. Stand together. It can be done.

Cheers Kev. I'm sorry it ended like this, but it was inevitable and after all, it's better to burn out than to fade away.

In modern-day football the worth of a man is measured by the size of his bank account but it is Kevin Keegan who is infinitely richer than Ashley.

John Nicholson

Sometimes, (like at this very moment) I hate loving this club, I hate the fact that it can seriously make me miserable. Why is it always us? Why can we not have some stability and not be the flaming laughing stock all the time? :lol:

really hope you didn't see this and then decide we needed the joke as well

FFS

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=350782

Christ, I was hoping for something better than that. That joke is as old as the hills. I don't mind a good joke, as having the piss taken out of your rivals is part of being a football fan but that was just shite.

they will, low attendance, chants at the games... don't see how Ashley can survive this.

id stop going to the homes games to get back at ashley if i hadnt paid for season ticket. no way im going to any cup or away games anymore now though