Kevin Keegan Resigns as manager

Scottish Mag

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does everyone assume he has been sacked when its far more likely he has walked?

I think he's far more likely to have walked, but SSN have been reporting all afternoon that he has been sacked.

Why does everyone assume he has been sacked when its far more likely he has walked?

Its what SSN are reporting.

Is it being reported in depth on Al Jazeera?

My attempted suicide.

Seriously if you were in a pub and a 15 year old started trying talking to you about the toon, you'd just think aye pipe down a bit son eh he's some crisps.

So I reckon this should be an 18 and overs board.

Ever tried anger management? It will do you some good, "son".

It is funny how you mention food in every other post. You probably resemble Freddy, Allardyce and Ashley :lol:.

I see you baby, nicking my gags, nicking my gags. :angry:

I think it has something to do with Englands No 1

So do I, there was a piece this morning saying that KK spent all day yesterday trying to deflect offers for Owen. It doesnt sound right when your manager says that every player has their price. How can you form a successful team if your main aim is to keep on dismantling it?

The backpedalling on Milner probably didnt help either.

No its not you fucking imbecile.

*sprays insect repellant*

Your a fucking idiot that can't read. Look at the Breaking news bar at the bottom.

:lol:

I think Canesten is more appropriate where he's concerned tbh :angry:

I think he's far more likely to have walked, but SSN have been reporting all afternoon that he has been sacked.

All i've read reported is that 'he has left newcastle'. I've got Setanta on stream and they arent saying he is sacked or resigned. Neither are anyone else.

thats one long fucking meeting either way!

has anyone brought them some grub, can we get the eye witness view/opinion of a pizza delivery boy or something?

"Everythings fine lads keegan had a pepperoni!"

:lol:

Is it being reported in depth on Al Jazeera?

Aye, it is actually.

My attempted suicide.

Seriously if you were in a pub and a 15 year old started trying talking to you about the toon, you'd just think aye pipe down a bit son eh he's some crisps.

So I reckon this should be an 18 and overs board.

Ever tried anger management? It will do you some good, "son".

It is funny how you mention food in every other post. You probably resemble Freddy, Allardyce and Ashley :lol:.

I won't say exactly what I think you resemble. Everytime I ring my bank I presume its' you answering the phone "hello thees ees is Kevin speaking", it's fuckin obvious he's not called Kevin or Luke or Nigel, so why do they say it?

Edited by Stevie

Your a fucking idiot that can't read. Look at the Breaking news bar at the bottom.

Adam's probably the most intelligent poster on this board you tit. :lol:

Yeah mate I said it. :angry:

*Pssss Pssss*

All i've read reported is that 'he has left newcastle'. I've got Setanta on stream and they arent saying he is sacked or resigned. Neither are anyone else.

Maybe he's just gone to do a spot of ice climbing during the international break?

Quite a gathering at SJP at the moment. Anyone get down there to see whats going on? Im intrigued to hear the craic without SSN bias on picking mongs out of the crowd for their soundbites.

It's at times like this that I really hate my dad for getting me into football. Yet again I look like a fucking idiot to all and sundry because I support this fucking joke of a club.

I didn't think it could get worse than under Shepherd but Ashley is even more clueless. Yet again it's one step forward one hundred back.

Dennis Wise as new manager, fucking awsome.

From 365

Apparently a couple of fans have tried to 'get into Ashley's office' by climbing up the side of the stadium Spaz

Spaz being the word of choice. :lol:

Not for you btw T-Keith.

If he's walked I won't blame him, if he's been sacked Ashley needs hanging - either way it's Ashley's fault so the fat cunt better start thinking about how he can get Keegan to stay before anything's confirmed.

Quite a gathering at SJP at the moment. Anyone get down there to see whats going on? Im intrigued to hear the craic without SSN bias on picking mongs out of the crowd for their soundbites.

Someone get down there with a Toontastic banner and get yourself on SSN :lol:

From 365

Apparently a couple of fans have tried to 'get into Ashley's office' by climbing up the side of the stadium Spaz

Spaz being the word of choice. :lol:

Not for you btw T-Keith.

:angry: