Kevin Keegan Resigns as manager

Scottish Mag

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stevie man, she's a tiny wee pig dog.

turned you down didnt she? :lol:

she looks like the only thing she wouldn't turn down is another drink.

You're the one who's been taking photos of strangers.

is everyone fucking ignoring me or is it old news that KK has not resigned?

:lol::D

It goes back to my.... Stevie, Glen, GafferTape, Mr Lahey, Ketsbaia, OzToonFan, trophyshy, ewerk, zico martin, ChezGiven, ElmptGeordie, Happy Face, IceMag ....theory I reckon.

is everyone fucking ignoring me or is it old news that KK has not resigned?

:DB)

It goes back to my.... Stevie, Glen, GafferTape, Mr Lahey, Ketsbaia, OzToonFan, trophyshy, ewerk, zico martin, ChezGiven, ElmptGeordie, Happy Face, IceMag ....theory I reckon.

rightio then, that's that cleared up everyone. :lol:

How has this thread only had 3,300 views?

Fuck knows. It's longer than the 'Bizarre' thread but with about a twentieth of the views.

Its got me wondering like, considering theres over 1600 posts it would seem logical that the author of each of those posts had to view the board twice, ie once prior to posting and once when it refreshes, that would only leave 100 views for everyone else?????????

Fuck knows. It's longer than the 'Bizarre' thread but with about a twentieth of the views.

Its got me wondering like, considering theres over 1600 posts it would seem logical that the author of each of those posts had to view the board twice, ie once prior to posting and once when it refreshes, that would only leave 100 views for everyone else?????????

Clocked it tbh

Clocked it tbh

:lol:

Did anyone see these charva's drinking cider live on Sky its all over all the other teams messageboards. :lol: What gans through a charvers heed? There's a camera I'll look good drink cider if I get on telly :D I need to see this on youtube.

Did anyone see these charva's drinking cider live on Sky its all over all the other teams messageboards. :lol: What gans through a charvers heed? There's a camera I'll look good drink cider if I get on telly :D I need to see this on youtube.

The best thing about it was that at the exact same time, whoever was on SSN was reading out an email saying that these people were not represantitive of all Newcastle supporters, the camera panned away and the cock managed to get back in frame and proceeded to pour the rest of the bottle on some other mongs. Makes you proud really

Take this how you will, I know ITK bollocks is all usually useless. I work at the England Cricket Board, and my manager, the director of corporate communications, used to do the same job at the FA, and basically at the request of Paul Collingwood and Steve Harmison he put a call into some people over there to try and find out:

Keegan went mental re: the attempted sale of Barton and Smith behind his back. Nobody tried to sell Owen, that was never on the agenda, we were simply waiting until after deadline day to sort that out. He was furious as he'd said we shouldn't sell either with lack of adequate replacement. However, Ashley, Vetere, Jimenez and Wise considered Xisco and Gonzalez to be adequate replacement for both so went ahead with it, without consulting KK, and thus a complete fiasco ensued - in the end they said they wouldn't sell either but KK being a man of principle refused to back down, especially as Milner was essentially sold behind his bacl - despite public utterings to the contrary he was almightily unhappy about it.

The current state of affairs: Keegan acte dout, heated arguments ensued in the meetings with him threatening to walk and the others threatening the sack. Keegan then said he was leaving and walked out but the rest have since realised his value to the club and are now doing their utmost to bring him back/persuade him that this wasn't done over his head, this is what they thought he wanted. He's let down as he does not have complete control over transfers, doesn't know the two new players and feels players are being offered to other clubs behind his back, and thus, as a man of principle, feels his position is untenable. Club reiterated they wouldn't sack him, but are now in the process of convincing him not to leave.

From Theregulars on NO. Makes sense to me.

Take this how you will, I know ITK bollocks is all usually useless. I work at the England Cricket Board, and my manager, the director of corporate communications, used to do the same job at the FA, and basically at the request of Paul Collingwood and Steve Harmison he put a call into some people over there to try and find out:

Keegan went mental re: the attempted sale of Barton and Smith behind his back. Nobody tried to sell Owen, that was never on the agenda, we were simply waiting until after deadline day to sort that out. He was furious as he'd said we shouldn't sell either with lack of adequate replacement. However, Ashley, Vetere, Jimenez and Wise considered Xisco and Gonzalez to be adequate replacement for both so went ahead with it, without consulting KK, and thus a complete fiasco ensued - in the end they said they wouldn't sell either but KK being a man of principle refused to back down, especially as Milner was essentially sold behind his bacl - despite public utterings to the contrary he was almightily unhappy about it.

The current state of affairs: Keegan acte dout, heated arguments ensued in the meetings with him threatening to walk and the others threatening the sack. Keegan then said he was leaving and walked out but the rest have since realised his value to the club and are now doing their utmost to bring him back/persuade him that this wasn't done over his head, this is what they thought he wanted. He's let down as he does not have complete control over transfers, doesn't know the two new players and feels players are being offered to other clubs behind his back, and thus, as a man of principle, feels his position is untenable. Club reiterated they wouldn't sack him, but are now in the process of convincing him not to leave.

Whether or not it's genuine ITK, it sounds about right. If KK has no say in who comes and goes, I can't see him tolerating that situation for long and why should he? It's his head on the block and he should at least be able to shape the squad as he sees fit. How he's expected to achieve things after that transfer window is beyond me, and he's been so undermined it's no surprise to me he's threatening to walk away

Whether or not it's genuine ITK, it sounds about right. If KK has no say in who comes and goes, I can't see him tolerating that situation for long and why should he? It's his head on the block and he should at least be able to shape the squad as he sees fit. How he's expected to achieve things after that transfer window is beyond me, and he's been so undermined it's no surprise to me he's threatening to walk away

Sounds very plausible tbh, if it is true I hope that Kev sees clearer this morning and agrees to come back and the club make sure he's happy.