Scottish Mag

Kevin Keegan Resigns as manager

Sad day.

Its obvious he's gone.

Gemmill first got wind of this, I had confirmation at lunch time, I'm sad for all you people who have held some hope it was all done this morning, and trust me you all better get used to the idea of Dennis Wise as our manager.

Stevie

Why hasnt anything at all been said from the club :lol:

i really hope as fans we dont just sit back and except it. Hopefully you guys who are lucky enough to go to games week in week out make your voices heard for the rest of us

Fucking lucky enough, by thats a good one

Guest Stevie
Sad day.

Its obvious he's gone.

Gemmill first got wind of this, I had confirmation at lunch time, I'm sad for all you people who have held some hope it was all done this morning, and trust me you all better get used to the idea of Dennis Wise as our manager.

Wise will only be caretaker if so...

Nope :lol:

Looks like I'm giving up on Newcastle now tbh.

Good luck to NUFC and it's fellow supporters from now on.

You cant man!!!

Its times like this the club needs it support. Well the poor players really

If you can drop NUFC just like that, you were clearly never a fan.

Don't let the door hit you on the arse on the way out.

We don't need fans like you.

I know you have been told it Stevie but I honestly cannot see Wise taking over full time as I thought he wanted to spend more time with his family in London and thats why he was happy in this job as he spends most of his time there.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Deschamps or Zola (or both) who will probably be more used to working in the continental style management set up....

dont be an asshole! you stick with your club through thick and thin not just ditch them cause they got problems

Menace13 isn't wording it very well, but the idea of Mike Ashley being succesful taints the wish for NUFC success.

No-one is bigger than the club, but christ, the idea of lining such a contempuous prics pockets is bile inducing.

Exactly.

Its all good and well people saying I shouldn't go to the Hull game etc but what can you do? You are a supporter, you pay your money and you support the team. I know we can get shafted along the way but its just in your blood and you can't stop supporting them...

Had to charge my phone cos i have spent all morning posting on here on it! Like i say, not happy to be right on this one at all but didnt have too much doubts based on who i heard it from. Sad day. Pretty fucking sick of this club.

I know you have been told it Stevie but I honestly cannot see Wise taking over full time as I thought he wanted to spend more time with his family in London and thats why he was happy in this job as he spends most of his time there.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Deschamps or Zola (or both) who will probably be more used to working in the continental style management set up....

The thing is, can anyone trust a word that Mike Ashley tells them?? His actions up to now indicate a programme of mediocrity in respect of transfers with the hope of finding the odd gem, as opposed to buying anyone with real class. Would-be NUFC managers would find it difficult to come here, I would think.

We don't need fans like you.

Or you. :lol:

Must admit, I'm finding it hard to have any feeling towards the club at the moment. What's more gutting than anything is that it seemed like we'd actually turned the corner and were on the up... when in reality, it's as bad as ever!!

KK was the reason I started following this club way back in 1982 when he signed for us as a player. I was gutted when he left in '84, ecstatic when he became manager in '92 and ashamed that we let a public flotation of the club take precedence over him being the manager.

That shame is miniscule by comparison to what's happened today. The value of the club is what it is largely because of what Kevin Keegan achieved as manager first time around - that's not conjecture, it's fact!! The way we've (the club) treated him in his second spell at the helm is an absolute fucking disgrace from start to finish.

Tbh Id like that...

Would rather keegan stayed though...just wonder what effect this will have on the players especially the new ones?

Guest Stevie

Neither can I but that's what I'm led to believe off my source. I wrongly thought Gemmill was wrong or hoping he was, I contacted a few people at lunch time, not only was he right, but I'm led to believe by them, that Wise has been told the job is his to lose. I wish and hope it's not true but everything I've been told has been 100% correct so far today.

Edited by Stevie