Press Release & radio Newcastle interview 4.10 today

peasepud

Are you TT's official spokesman Pud? If your not, I think you should be. I know your craic is shite on here but in a boring meeting environment I'd expect you to be top notch :nufc:

It's not as if you'd be any good, you'd never see who you are addressing over the podium.

I wouldn't even be able to get on stage never mind see over the podium you sheep shagging cunt, this is your final warning.

Being half Welsh half New Zealander obviously makes me the best value in the field today :rolleyes:

Fuck I wish that angry knome would fuck off so I can get to work - you perv wacky.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you TT's official spokesman Pud? If your not, I think you should be. I know your craic is shite on here but in a boring meeting environment I'd expect you to be top notch :nufc:

It's not as if you'd be any good, you'd never see who you are addressing over the podium.

I wouldn't even be able to get on stage never mind see over the podium you sheep shagging cunt, this is your final warning.

Being half Welsh half New Zealander obviously makes me the best value in the field today :rolleyes:

Fuck I wish that angry knome would fuck off so I can get to work - you perv wacky.

I can't believe you owned up to being half welsh, you've basically stepped off the bottom rung and into a manhole with that revelation.

I can't believe you owned up to being half welsh, you've basically stepped off the bottom rung and into a manhole with that revelation.

Yeah like I'm from New Zealand you gullable twat :icon_lol:

Edited by sammynb

I'll record the interview and hoy it up on here as an mp3, £2 from each of you should cover it :nufc:

hurry up and post it then..... :rolleyes:

Could be a while, my time machine's fucked

you'll be telling me the dog ate it next.

Yeah like I'm from New Zealand you gullable twat :icon_lol:

Australian, kiwi, welsh, makes no odds to me I still think you're a cock knocker

Edited by Wacky Jnr

Very eloquent fella. 10,000 fans by the end of this month is a very achievable target.

Aye, no chance he'll ever get on SSN

Speaking of which, I nearly spat my Fanta all owa the keyboard because I thought the presenter had said "Rent-a-mongs" :nufc:

signed up

i hope i get some sort of badge and membership card

like the Beano fan club and such like when i was a kid

"nothing fancy you understand, perhaps a small badge with the words "HE GAVE THAT OTHERS MIGHT LIVE""

Hancock - the Blood Donor

signed up

i hope i get some sort of badge and membership card

like the Beano fan club and such like when i was a kid

"nothing fancy you understand, perhaps a small badge with the words "HE GAVE THAT OTHERS MIGHT LIVE""

Hancock - the Blood Donor

:nufc: