Press Release & radio Newcastle interview 4.10 today

peasepud

Very eloquent fella. 10,000 fans by the end of this month is a very achievable target.

Aye, no chance he'll ever get on SSN

Speaking of which, I nearly spat my Fanta all owa the keyboard because I thought the presenter had said "Rent-a-mongs" :nufc:

+ 1 but with wine instead of Fanta.

Canny. :rolleyes:

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The difference between support in both for this and Keegan between this site and N-O is staggering. I really thought everyone at least from the start would be backing this. Something I just find strange.

The difference between support in both for this and Keegan between this site and N-O is staggering. I really thought everyone at least from the start would be backing this. Something I just find strange.

i just popped over to the dark side for a catch up and thought the same

Odd. Maybe the kids don't have the love for KK because they weren't around to enjoy the ride 92-97 or when Special K was playing.

Can't understand anyone not been behind the supporters club though.

Count me in too, although I think association has a bit more crediblilty than "club", sounds like something you expect to get a badge and birthday card from rather than the independent voice of the fans, but I'm fully behind it none the less.

Just read the first page of the "He's gone down in my estimation" thread over there.

Fucking hell :nufc::rolleyes::icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Just read the first page of the "He's gone down in my estimation" thread over there.

Fighting a lonely battle over there.

I dont want to turn the whole thing into an "us and them" thing but how can one message board have such different views from almost all of the others? Yes, the odd person has asked questions here and elsewhere but generally those have been questioning posts rather than out and out support for Ashley etc.

I dont want to turn the whole thing into an "us and them" thing but how can one message board have such different views from almost all of the others? Yes, the odd person has asked questions here and elsewhere but generally those have been questioning posts rather than out and out support for Ashley etc.

If I ever meet anyone who uses the phrase "the structure was working" in real life I fear for my actions.

I'm sure the majority are on a wind-up. They can't see Ashley for what he is after he's shown his true colours.

He's virtually came out and said "Ok you got me, I'll go as soon as I get the windfall which is the entire reason I bought the club."

Edited by Sicklee Sausage Roll

I'm sure the majority are on a wind-up. They can't see Ashley for what he is after he's shown his true colours.

He's virtually came out and said "Ok you got me, I'll go as soon as I get the windfall which is the entire reason I bought the club."

I would like to believe thats true but I have to say that I honestly think these people are serious.

Maybe its an age thing? without wanting to push the whole "kids over there" bit its a fair assumption that the average age is lower than a lot of other forums. Maybe they arent as used to the whole disappointment thing, maybe they have a naive belief that all will be well.

It confuses me it really does. If I was seeing the same things elsewhere I would understand it but we dont. Ive been on dozens of message boards in the last 24 hours shamelessly plugging the Supporters Club (did I mention it here? :nufc: ) and while there Ive taken in any posts that look interesting but Ive not seen anything in the way of the apathy or (whats the opposite of dissent?) thats over there.

Maybe we're the ones in the wrong and these lads are forward thinkers?