iPhone

Andrew Flintoff

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wifes just walked in with an Iphone 5 for me. :spinwank: :spinwank: :spinwank: :spinwank: :spinwank: :spinwank: :spinwank: :spinwank: :spinwank: :spinwank:

Like a rocket compared to my 3G and way lighter than the IPhone 4 but still feels solid.

Renton, each to their own, but the size feels fine already. No big difference imo.

Now just the task of trying to get my head around swapping stuff over. (This usually involves a pencil, paper and writing down contacts) :lol:

Happy Bunny

Good for you. I missed my oneX getting delivered today so will collect it tomorrow; we'll compare notes. ;)

Incidentally I never got iCloud to work because it refused my username. Now iTunes won't even recognise my phone when it's plugged in, and it won't let me update apps even on wifi. Probably needs a system reset; just as well I have a replacement handset coming.

When I say download, I mean get the app on your phone. Then you can copy files to it wirelessly too.

So If I get this app, I can send avi files from my pc to my phone. Dont I have to stick them in itunes first?

God I feel old :( only a few years ago I was Billy Whizz with all this kind of shit.

Guest CabayeAye

Good for quick illegal u-turns as well

Only downside of having an electronic handbrake TBF. If you operate it whilst driving it does a proper four wheel emergency stop.

When I was driving along my front road and my daughter reached over and put it on, my face nearly went through the windscreen, little shit! :lol:

Looks like it's been pulled from the app store CT. Try Buzz Player, HD Player Pro or Good Player, which seem to be the recommended alternatives.

And no, you don't need to plug into iTunes with AV player, you can just send the files wirelessly from your PC.

With these other apps, what you'll probably need to do is plug your phone into the computer, then when it appears in iTunes, click on the phone on the left hand side, then go to the apps tab. You'llfind there that you can send files directly to apps.

Give us a shout with any bother, but honestly converting every time you want to watch something gets old very quickly.